Friday, February 26, 2021

, , ,

The Hardest Kids to Handle Growing Up

A collection of idols rated by theqoo as being the most difficult to handle growing up.jpg


(Golden Child comments only)


Golden Child's Jangjun

He's a baby but he looks super annoying


Golden Child's Jibeom

--

1. Jangjun is the same as nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Jibeom, the killing point is that he doesn't even have an explanation for his photo

3. I burst out laughing at Jangjun's "He's a baby but he looks super annoying"

4. F*ck, Jangjunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Wait, that photo of Jangjun is so hilarious ㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋ

6. Golcha's Jibeom looks like he was gonna take it outside the baseball fieldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. He's a baby but he looks super annoying, f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Look atㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJibeom's poseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. The "He's baby but he looks super annoying" comment is so funnyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. The mothers of these idols... you've done a great job (lit. you've suffered a lot)...

11. Jangjun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, his face is so annoying ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. I don't know who Jangjun is but, honestly... if he was my son, I would cry every day. F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. So Jangjun has been like that since he was young....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. Jangjun's level of difficulty looks to be the highest

15. Jangjun is f*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

16. A baby but super annoying, f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLook at his face. I really just wanna give him a flickㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. As expected, Golcha's Jangjun has been extraordinary since he was little. I think his mother would smash him on his back often ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

18. Jibeom-ah......

19. Is Jibeom from Busan? That's Geumjeong Sports Park

20. Jangjun is the real deal;ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

21. I laughed so hard when I saw this. He's like, "Noona, don't you want to get a cup of yogurt with me?"


22. Wait, Jangjunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's totally how an elementary schooler looks like

23. Ugh, I'm already tired at Jangjun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

24. Jangjun is honestly the Yang Se Hyung of idol world (a comedian).....

25. Aigoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is this Jibeom's nth life? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

26. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLee JangjunㅋㅋㅋKim JibeomㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋActually, I feel drained whenever I see them these days too......

27. What's with GolchaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

28. The sunglasses one is so hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ

29. Ah, the sunglasses one is f*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBut that's in Busan. I guess he's from Busan???
∟ Heol, right. He's from Busan. Golcha's Jibeom!

30. I'm already sweating just seeing Jangjun's picture...


Three idols with the highest level of difficulty to raise as rated by theqoo



Golden Child's Jangjun

--

1. Jangjun..... Just what kind of childhood did he have

2. Jangjun is still f*cking hilariousㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋ

3. I'd been wondering what kind of childhood Jangjun had that he turned out to be like now, and I understood once I saw the picture

4. All of them looked like they didn't listen wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCute

5. Jangjunㅋㅎㅋㅋㅎㅋㅅㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋ


No matter what, the one with the highest level of difficulty in raising

I think is Jangjun-ssi


--

1. Seriously, nobody can top him

2. Super annoying Jangjun-nim....

3. "Se whet~~~" 🤦🏻‍♀️

4. I feel like losing it even just seeing the photoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I agreeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI think everything can be explained with just that photo alone

7. I understand as soon as I saw the picture...

8. Lee Changjun is seriously super annoying.. (t/n: his birthname)

9. He looked so much like the boy who used to piss me off in elementary school...

10. Still, you grew up well, Juni


11. The picture has no sound but I already feel irritated.....

12. I'm proud of you, Lee Jangjun


13. It's like he's saying, "EBEBEBEBEBEBE~~ " ㅠ

14. He for real looked like the playful boy at my tutoring place ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. Is he still so playful now??
∟ Very much!!


16. Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The picture proves it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. Can I say this? He looks like my younger cousin^^

18. Whoa, the boy who made fun of me in elementary school looked like that


An idol baby picture that has the biggest impact among all the other pictures in my opinion..


ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute


--

1. Who is that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Golcha's Jibeom

2. AhㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMy dad also had those sunglasses

3. AhㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCuteㅋㅌㅌㅌㅌ

4. Unexpectedly it's my biasㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Golden Child's Jibeom grew up so wellㅎㅎ


5. Our Beomvely.....

6. Beumddi Jibeom


7. That's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe killing point is him crossing his cute arms

9. ㅋㅋㅋThat's hipㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment