Friday, February 19, 2021

, , , , , , , , , ,

Don't Let Golden Child's Visuals Fool You...

A group with lots of handsome wacky guys


Choi Bomin
Before I became a fan I thought he'd just be a cold person..? But after becoming a fan, I was quite shocked..



Choi Sungyoon (Y)
He's the second oldest, so he's good when he needs to be formal, but on V Lives, he's quite weird. His stage name is Y, so fans also call him "Y is he like this".



Lee Jangjun
Lee Jangjun is just crazy. He doesn't need a long explanation



Kim Jibeom
He was also a bit surprising, but he's a funny guy that only fans know. He's a hidden treasure. https://twitter.com/jjang_cha/status/1359058448252424193?s=19 (I think you'll get it after watching this!)



Hong Joochan
He's wacky once you get to know him. He has a lot of weird photos but [not uploading here] to protect the artist^^ I was astonished when I saw him playing music on the bus and bobbing his head when he was a studentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



The guards seemed startled..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(A group that surprisingly has a lot of hidden Lee Jangjuns)

The group with many Lee Jangjuns?
→ (Golcha) Golden Child

Who wants to see the Damdadi Game??

--


[+38 | -0] EoJyaeGolㅋㅋㅋㅋ That nickname suits them for real


∟ [+6 | -0] I saw a clip of Golcha's ARA TV and they were f*cking hilarious when the leader started singing. It was like a kindergarten teacher and his excited kids

[+32 | -0] I clicked thinking, "My bias group is also like that," but it turns out to be my bias groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMessy Golden Child


[+32 | -0] Choi Bomin was funny and cute on this day


[+24 | -0] They've been weird since pre-debut ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Golcha's 99z in Wonderland (lit. Strange Land)! This is my favorite gif!


[+22 | -0] Ness, we are saints ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(Jangjun: My mom said that... "The fans that like you are saints.." I love you, Goldenness)

[+18 | -0] The legendary V Liveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ


[+19 | -0] Aren't all of them just crazy?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My ears hurt whenever I watch their contentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+19 | -0] Sighㅜ


[+17 | -0] Ah ㅜㅜ Lee Jangjun ㅠ


[+18 | -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+17 | -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋNo, even when you just watch the Jang Star episode with Lee Daeyeol where he gets a lecture about his spending on games, that's already EoJyaeGol

[+18 | -0] This was so cute


[+17 | -0] This is a picture but it's noisy


[+16 | -0] I don't think this needs any explanation ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(Golden Child in a mess)

[+14 | -0] Sunflower Bae Seungmin too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+13 | -0] Golchaㅋㅋㅋ One person got a penalty on a radio but the other members also penalized themselves and it was so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋThe DJ was also like, "Why on earth are you doing this together?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+13 | -0] Cute Jooccaㅜㅜ


[+13 | -0] Even when the rest of the members are on the quiet side, they're also no joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+12 | -0] Stan Lee Jangjun


[+12 | -0] Lee Jangjunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment