Wednesday, February 10, 2021

,

Take a Peek at Joochan's Very Normal School Days

This is my first time seeing a kid whose ASKfm is this clean


It's Golcha's Hong Joochan
I heard he went to an all-boys middle school and was really popular


Q: Joochan, let's be even closer when we go to high school..Let's meet often and watch movies ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Joochan: Sure sure. Call me anytime. I'm an easy guy


Q: I'm cutie Junseok, 4th class rep
Joochan: My Kyushim(?)

Q: I'm good at Sudden Attack
Joochan: Me too

Q: You know who I am
Joochan: I don't

Q: Who's the most handsome in Sungshil Middle School, class 3-5 number 6?
Joochan: Your number didn't change


Q: Kong, guess who I am
Joochan: There has to be a lot of people who says "Kong"

Q: Are you sleeping
Joochan: No

Q: Tella Hong Joochan-
Joochan: Stella Intersellar sorry

+) Putting more because this is trending


Q: Your personality is getting even better these days. I hope it'll keep getting better from now on
Joochan: Oho, thanks. It's my first time hearing that my personality is getting betterㅎ.ㅎ

Q: I wanna get close to you
Joochan: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's easy to get close to me. Just talk to meㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Q: Uh..Crazy, who's the one below? They're awesome at pretending to be cute
Joochan: Who do you think it is?

Q: This is the Glasses Senior. Greet me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Joochan: Oho, Glasses-senpai

Q: Is Joohyung handsome or is Jungwoo handsome? Be honest
Joochan: Minshik


Q: Where are you? Let's hangout
Joochan: Where are you

Q: The one below could be Joohyung ㅎㅎㅎ
Joochan: Ah, you know the Dragon Friend well (formally)

Q: There's someone handsome among your friends, right? What's his name? Lee....
Joochan: Lee...Lee...Um...Lee...My friends are all handsome so I don't know


Q: Taewoong-ah, when will you give me the basketball?
Joochan: Please take one from the basketball club room (formally)

Q: Hi? The guy who's more handsome than Minshik
Joochan: Hi. You have a good eye

Q: I'm the handsome Park Joohyung from our class
Joochan: Ah, Hyungjoonie??


Q: Taewoong-ah, hi, I'm Taiwan
Joochan: What is Chisu-sunbae doing? (formally)

Q: I'm the handsome Park Joohyung from our class.
Joochan:ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJoohyung-ahㅋㅋㅋ

Q: I'm jealousㅋ
Joochan: Of whatㅋ

--


[+119 | -1] That story of his is hilarious tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His friends signed him up for the nail art club while he was sleeping and so he just went in and learned it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I heard that when he was a trainee, he also removed the members' cuticlesㅋ
∟ [+4 | -0] The nail art club took a photo and was it the teacher's friend? They were like, "There's a male student too?" It's funny how they called him cute tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ [+11 | -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe killing point is him working hard in learning about it and doing it to the members
∟ [+71 | -0] WaitㅋㅋㅋThere's a picture too. He's the only one working so hard, f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

∟ [+8 | -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋAh, the thing that's f*cking hilarious about this picture isㅋㅋㅋhe's for real the only guy in there but he's the only one who has nail polishes in front of himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ [+36 | -0] He also went there and even ate bingsuㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(The nail art club teacher: A bingsu party with my cute babies)

[+47 | -1] My beloved Joochan


[+43 | -0] I'm very touched that he went to an all-boys middle school but the way he speaks is clean...Moreover, he wasn't even thinking about becoming a celebrity yet at that time. He became a trainee because he was in a festival and was street-casted by Woollim. He thought the name of the company was pretty so he went to audition and got inㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+36 | -0] It's amazing how he went to an all-boys middle school but he didn't even imitate swears, which is a common thing to do among middle schoolersㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+36 | -0] Woollim kids tend to have clean pasts overall. I think when they were trainees, Woollim started by replacing a lot of kids and filtering out the controversial ones. If you look at the stories shared by their friends, there's nothing but really hilarious or bizarre stories... I can't forget the Kim Jibeom story from his school's Facebook page...Ha...
∟ [+28 | -0] This one's also funny


(Jibeom was a friend who ate 20 fritters in 1 minute)
∟ [+1 | -0] If he ate 20 fritters in 1 minute doesn't that mean he ate 1 in 3 seconds?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+26 | -0] No, but "I'm good at Sudden Attack / Me too" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is that so funny ㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+22 | -0] Joochan's past is clean. He even filmed a school bullying prevention videoㅠㅠ

[+19 | -0] I like that he wasn't bluffing

[+19 | -0] Hong Joochan is the best at his job, has the biggest love for his fans, speaks eloquently, is handsome and even adorable


[+18 | -0] But, well, this is a promo using his personality or whatever, but honestly, I trust Woollim. Joochan in particular has a more? He has a very soft heart. I saw his crying video on RTK and I was heartbrokenㅠ

[+16 | -0] As expected, the top in Golcha when it comes to core fans,, Sigh, I love you, Hong Joochanㅠㅠㅠ

[+16 | -0] Who wants to see Hong Joochan? He's a cute cat


[+16 | -0] Why does he always have only good things on him? In a lovely way

[+15 | -0] This is another story, but what's f*cking amazing about him is that he has dozens of personal talents but he's good at everything, so it's hilarious. From funny talents to cool ones like playing the violin, he's good at everything. He's someone who will blow up if he does well on variety shows

[+15 | -0] I think I can tell when I look at him, but when you see him when he was in school, he didn't get into fights and he didn't have any clique. He was just popular among guys and girls. When you see boys like this, they have a lot of girl and guy friends and they have a good personality. They're good at keeping secrets and they're kids who contact their friends even after they've graduated. Gentle, likeable, and kind..

[+13 | -0] There are so many f*cking boys who pretend to be some hot stuff when you look at their ASKfm but his is really clean..
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment