Sunday, February 28, 2021

,

Bomin Is Loved Wherever He Goes

The time when I thought that Bomin's social life(?) was good was when that MuBank staff


Released that story... Social life or whatever it's called, it was so amazing that he was even close to the PD-nim ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Our inside maknaeng


--

1. The insider maknae, Bbomaengi🎳❤️


2. I was so thankful to that person ㅋㅋㅋ They said Bominie was doing well ㅠㅠand they praised himㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our Bbomaeng is doing really good❤️

3. I'm a fan of another group but I'm curious of the anecdote!!!
∟ (OP) It was nothing, just about him sitting next to the [MuBank] PD-nim and talking to him!! And that he was loved

4. Son-in-law Seo is this bright of a person??? But he's so calm in 18 Againㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Our son-in-law Seo is a maknae who likes to tease his member hyungs the bestㅠㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋ


∟ (OP) ㅎㅎ Anyway, he's from Golcha too,,,,


∟ Where can I watch this..?!?
∟ (OP) If you search ARA TV on Youtube, the edited version is there and you can watch the full version on Seezn app!!! It's really the best ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I recommend you watch that. But it can drain your energy,,,
∟ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thank you. I'll look it up and watch it now!!!
∟ (OP) Kya, okay😆


∟ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌWait, the member who's sitting steals my attention so much. It seems like his MBTI would be INFJ
∟ (OP) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋOur oppa is INFPㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


∟ Ah, I wanted to say INFP but I changed it to J. That was closeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's handsome

5. I occasionally ran into him when I was working at KBS and every time it happened, I was shocked because he was so handsomeㅠㅠ

6. But then again, he debuted when he was really young ㅜ That makes my heart hurt sometimes..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI've developed a motherly heart for him

7. It's son-in-law Seo?? ❤️
∟ (OP) Son-in-law Seo~❤️💛🤍


8. Bomin's face is really my type

9. Our Bbomaengㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's super commendableㅠㅠㅠ

10. Whoa, I saw him in his MV and I thought he really suit that [pilot] outfit, it was awesomeㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜThey were on MCD yesterday and Golcha...has to do all MuBank, MuCore, and Inki......

11. Bomin is handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Whoa, seriously, he's the most handsome these daysㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ Even my mom compliments his face every time she sees him

13. Cute son-in-law Seo,,

14. It's been 7 days since I've liked Bomin and I'm going crazy. Noona loves you, Bomin-ah..

15. Our Bbomaeng is loved wherever he goesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment