Saturday, February 20, 2021

, ,

Fans Discuss Who's Stronger Between Jaehyun & Donghyun

Golchas, who's stronger between Donghyun and Jaehyun??


--

1. Isn't Jaenni stronger...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. They arm wrestled before, though

3. Wouldn't Jaenni have more strength...? But have those two ever gotten into a physical fight before?
∟ (OP) No, no... These two are so peaceful...
∟ See...The two soft boys...

4. Yup yupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋDonghyun probably has a stronger grip...?
∟ (OP) Right... I think Jaenni has the lowest grip..

5. Wouldn't Jaehyun be stronger? Why... .

6. For strength itself, I think Jaehyun would be stronger, but I feel like he wouldn't give that much strength when he's against Donghyun.. He's a soft human by nature too, so...
∟ So wouldn't Donghyun win if they get into a fight...
∟ (OP) That's a given
∟ (OP) First of all, I think Jaenni's will to fight will lose out [to Donghyun's]

7. I think Jaehyun won when they arm wrestled beforeㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment