Saturday, February 6, 2021

, , ,

Joochan Is a Reflection of His Mother

'1st place nominee' Golden Child, mom's invalid text vote 'Moving'


Joochan, a member of Golden Child, revealed the moving moment of his mother's texts when she participated in voting for the 1st place nominee.

Golden Child, who are promoting 'Burn It' off of their mini album 'YES' was a 1st place nominee on a music show yesterday (4th). Golden Child tweeted encouraging people to vote for them after the show started airing, but member Joochan revealed a messenger conversation shared by his older sister.


Looking at the content of the messages shared by Joochan, his older sister was voting on behalf of their mother for Golden Child and discovered the text votes that she participated in in the past.

However, she didn't know that she had to only write the group's name in order for the vote to be counted, and instead sent long texts that read, "My Golden Child, fighting", "Golden Child, love you", "You've worked so hard so let's win #1", "Let's goo 1st place" etc.


Discovering this, Joochan's older sister laughed and said, "She wrote a letter to MCD," and of course Joochan said, "I laughed so hard thanks to mom who wrote a letter," sharing the texts to his fans. At this, his fans showed various reactions, "I'm crying because I can feel his mom's heart", "His mother is really cute but I'm touched", "Mother, please don't worry. We'll get Golden Child a lot of wins from now on" etc. They were able to relate to his mother's warm heart.

Unfortunately, Golden Child couldn't win #1 yesterday, however they were able to win 2 #1 trophies before this, achieving 2 awards in music shows. Moreover, this album sold about 70,000 copies in the first week, breaking their own best record, and the title song has achieved meaningful results, ranking at the top of major domestic music sites.

--

1. Aigoo ㅠㅠㅜThat's cute

2. The real heart of a motherㅜㅜIt's touching and adorableㅜ

3. Aigo, Mother ㅋㅋㅋYou're cute

4. I cried seeing thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. It's funny but sad ㅠㅠ Mother ㅠㅠ

6. It's funny and cute, but that is a parent's heart and it moves me ㅠㅠ

7. It's funny but it's also moving and I'm cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Golcha, let's goo win #1

9. Let's validate this as a person ㅠ (Don't take this seriously. That's how I feel

10. It's cute but also touchingㅠㅠㅠㅠ That's really the same as how my mother talks, so I'm even sadder...

11. I hope Joochan becomes successful


A text from an idol's mother that makes me cry



(Noona: ㅋㅋWait
Noona: ㅋㅋㅋㅋMom, to MCD
(Joochan's mom: My Golcha, fighting
Golden Child fighting
Golden Child~~ Love you
You've worked so hard so let's win #1
Let's goo~~ 1st place)
Noona: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLast year
Noona: ㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm voting on behalf of mom now and I saw what she sent last year she
Noona: wrote some letter
Noona: to MCD
Joochan: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Joochan: Wait
Joochan: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)




Golcha Joochan's mother ㅜㅜ
--


[+60 | -1] The saying that a child is the reflection of their parent is exactly right... When I saw his mother's texts, at first I laughed, but then I choked up and got emotional. I realized that Joochan's personality was really influenced by his parents. He usually smiles a lot and is cheerful, but when I see the words he says to his fans, it's very clear that he was raised with love. He's soft and has a lot of emotions too so he cries a lot, but every time I see him not falling apart and becomes stronger, he's a very pretty kid. I see his mother's texts and understand why I always wonder why Hong Joochan is so pretty every time I look at him


[+48 | -1] Mother ㅠㅠㅠ The kids' points on MCD today was the best. Let's definitely win #1 next time!!

[+41 | -1] Our Child is really the best. We'll make sure to get you another #1!!!!!! I guess Joochan's heart is pretty like his mother's❤

[+28 | -0] He's good at his job. He's such a talented guy. He's the king of communicating with fans, overflowing with love for his fans, and he's good in variety shows too, I cannot not love him. Seriously, a bias is a bias, but perhaps Joochan is Joochan. He's not the member with the #1 core (loyal) fans for nothing. This picture isn't supposed to be taken out, so I blurred it out, but this is Joochan's touching mail that he often sends


[+27 | -0] This person is f*cking good at doing SpongeBob impersonation, right... I was so shocked

[+25 | -0] Hong Joochan, I love you!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+24 | -0] I really like Golcha these days. The members are really so pretty

[+23 | -0] As a fan of another group, I didn't know about MCD, but I know that Golcha recently won #1 twice. His mother must be very happy

[+22 | -0] I'm crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seriosuly, people who swear at idols for being celebrities need to be punished ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I mean, [the idols] are all sons and daughters that are receiving this much loveㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+20 | -0] Joochan is really great..I can't explain him in words that I know. He's just the best


[+18 | -0] Not writing hate comments to idols is a given, but.. now that I'm in the same age bracket as these idols, my parents get worried when I'm having a hard time even just a little bit, so I wonder how [the idols' parents] would feel if they see hate comments directed at their children. Their parents must be around the same age as my parents

[+17 | -0] Ah, what do I do? I'm not even a fan of Golcha but I'm f*cking crying so hardㅠㅠ I choke up so bad at the big size of her font and I'm so moved that she sent not one but several texts, but it also makes me sadㅠㅠㅠ

[+17 | -0] I knew him from Kingdom when I saw him play the violin. He's also good at singing, plays instruments well, and he speaks so eloquentlyㅠㅠㅠ I support him so much!!!

[+16 | -0] I was so touched when I saw these textsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's so heartwarmingㅠㅠ

[+13 | -0] This is a picture that makes me think that Joochan was raised in an upright household. His dad helps out during the holidays ㅠ


(During Chuseok, my dad does the house chores. My dad! He'd say, "Shouldn't your mom rest during the holidays?")


The text vote by a male idol's mother is funny but it moved me ㅠㅠ



I can feel all the love in the texts ㅜㅠㅜㅜ

--

1. ㅜㅠㅜㅜMother
∟ Golden Child? Who is he
∟ (OP) One person from Golcha..? Hold on. Joochan?!
∟ It's Golcha's Joochan!

2. Heol, who is this?
∟ Please show a lot of interest toward the main vocalist who's good at dancing, is funny, speaks eloquently, kitty Hong Joochan.... Please show a lot of interest toward Burn It💖


3. Ah, why are my eyes welling up

4. Ah, why is my nose stuffy

5. MotherㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI thought it was cute when I first saw it but the more I see it, it makes me cryㅠㅠㅠ

6. It's cute, but I'm cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. MotherㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠJoochan-aahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment