Monday, February 8, 2021

, , ,

The Brothers of Woollim

Golcha's Bomin and Jibeom


Si

--

1. Similar,,?
∟ They look alike..?

2. You find them similar?

3. What..??
∟ Lots of people say that they look alikeㅋㅋㅋ

4. (OP) Wait..Similar..Yeah...

5. No, but, I'm a fan of another group and I sometimes get confused when I watch their performance
∟ Both of them are handsome
∟ They also know that they look alike ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Ah, so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ There are many people who say that they look alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Why is only "Si" thereㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) I was writing the content ㅋㅋㅋㅋand I clicked Post by mistakeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. All Look Alike Child...

9. Hoho


∟ They both have black hair this time so they look even more alike ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ But when I first started becoming a fan I also thought, "Why are there 2 of the same guy?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even now I sometimes go, "Heok!" because they look so much alike ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. This picture is legendary


∟ (OP) ??? There's 2 Jibeom-ssi

11. They have similar eyes...


12. They even have the same blood type (B) and have B in their initials

13. My friend also saw Jibeom and thought that he was Bomin. So there are a lot of people who feel that they look very similar to each other


I think there are some Golcha members who look alike...


I watched their MuCore stage and the members have similar vibes and looks... Please tell me if this is uncomfortable for you..!!!! I'll delete it!! 

--

1. That's correctㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) Ah, so a lot of people have been saying this alreadyㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Gradation Child!!!!!!!!!
∟ (OP) Gradation Childㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That suits them so much

3. Our Gradation Childㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Our kids really look like each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) There are some members whose style look like each other but there are some who are just similar to one another... Bomin and another person whose name I don't knowㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Bomin and Jibeom!! Their styles are really similarㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) I was surprised by how similar they are...
∟ Actually, this picture is legendary when it comes to these twoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't know if it's because I'm a fan, but I didn't feel that they're so similar to the point that I'd get confused between the two, but when I saw this picture, I thought there were 2 Jibeomsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


∟ (OP) Whoa, they really look alikeㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do they themselves know about this??
∟ Yeah, they do ㅋㅋㅋ [Bomin] has said, "Hyung, the fans said that we look alike~~" when they were doing a V Live together

4. Golcha look like each other so much that they even have nicknames for itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Jibeom and Bomin, there's a photo of them where they really look like each other but I can't find itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


∟ (OP) HeolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBut for me, I think they look more alike on video
∟ (OP) I'm watching their stage and I was startled because they look really similarㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWe hear that a lot!

6. Our Child all look like each other in a handsome way ㅎㅎㅎ Thanks for viewing them prettily🎳❤ Please show a lot of interest for Burn It🎳❤🎳❤
∟ (OP) The song is so good!!! I watched it because I heard that there were zombies in the MVㅎㅎㅎ But it was a sad MV..

7. Gradation Child, All Look Alike Childㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thanks for listening to their song❤️


∟ (OP) Ah, this gif is adorableㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Our All Look Alike Child🙈🙈


9. I get confused when I keep looking at their ad banner belowㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Even as a fan, I was confused when I first joined the fandomㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I shouted out their names by myself while watching their Damdadi relay dance to match their names [to their faces] but when they turned and I could see their names on their backs, I apparently got it all wrongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


I'd believe it if you said that these two were brothers




Above Golcha's Seungmin
Below DRIPPIN's Minseo
How on earth did Woollim pick kids who look like each other

--

1. Similarities are usually rejected, but these two themselves acknowledge that they look alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I don't know about them looking alike, but they themselves acknowledged it, so ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthat's funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. The unchanging Woollim face..

4. Whoa, Woollim's type is awesome, seriously

5. Eh? They're just the same

6. They both look totally innocent!

7. I'm a fan of one of them and I thought that they didn't look alike, but they for real look alike in this post

8. I'm a fan of another group, but I felt it as I was watching a music show recently. I think that even among Golcha, they way they look is truly similar
∟ Gradation Child, All Look Alike Childㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I used to feel that they looked alike, but now I don't knowㅋㅋㅋ Because their stylings change too

10. I heard Minseo's parents saw the selfie they took together and were shockedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. Heol???? Heol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. The only two people in Woollim that I acknowledge as looking alike
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment