Tuesday, February 16, 2021

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child's Whatever Way of Talking

Golcha words are my styleㅋㅋㅋㅋ


"Is... Is this how it's actually being transmitted?"
"It's like Minecraft."
"I wouldn't have gotten my makeup done if I knew that the quality would be like this."
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAh, I laughed so hard that I was holding my stomach

--

1. I laughed so hard at "wouldn't have gotten my makeup done" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Kim Jibeom's "My nose and and my mouth are connected"ㅋㅋㅋ

3. They're seriously the funniestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋ

4. Minecraft, seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. They seriously didn't careㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) Seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When they talked, they got excited to just chat between themselves so it was suddenly a talk show and it was too cute

6. Ah, seriously ㅋㅋㅋThe stuff that the Golden High students say are all funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Suddenly it was a talk showㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Ah, so hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment