Friday, February 26, 2021

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child Are Your Volleyball Seniors in Breathe MV

Golden Child 5th Mini Album [YES.] follow-up song 'Breathe' MV



--

1. Those who are crazy about bright concept, make sure to listen to thisㅠㅠ

2. The more I see Donghyun, the more he looks like Choi Woo Shik. He's cute

3. It's youthfulㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. The MV is cute. This song is nice

5. I think Golcha suits something like this so much more ㅋㅋ I think it's perfect for them. The song is good too...

6. I f*cking love Sporty Childㅠ

7. The MV is adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. It's youth-themedㅋㅋㅋ

9. The youthful sport narration is perfect for Breatheㅋㅋ

10. I like thisㅋㅋㅋ

11. Golcha, please keep doing sports conceptㅠㅠㅠ It's so perfect for youㅋㅋ

12. This is for the ones who are crazy about youth and refreshing theme

13. I like refreshing things~~

14. Who would've thought that this is for a follow-up song promo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The story in the MV makes people be immersed into itㅜㅜㅜㅜ

15. I love sports concept so much ㅠㅠ Please keep doing it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It seriously feels like the spring breeze. Spring volleyball vibe ㅠㅠ

16. Ah, this song is so good

17. Please continue doing sports concept✊✊✊ This feels like a second comeback with the follow-up songㅋㅋㅋㅋ

18. The jersey looks so much like Haikyuu


Isn't Golden Child so youthful,,,



--


[+37 | -0] I first heard this song on MCD today and? The song was good. I liked the first feeling it gave me.

[+35 | -0] So prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I think they suit their group name more and more these daysㅠ Golden Child is golden childrenㅠㅠ


[+33 | -0] I honestly love this

[+23 | -0] I trust to watch Golcha with a bright concept

[+17 | -0] I hope you'll watch the MV..


[+15 | -0] I think they're really good at live broadcast. It's so different from their pre-record. Live is live, but when I saw them perform yesterday, the energy?? was even felt by the people who watched themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's just what I felt

[+15 | -0] Why is Joochan so handsome????? I was shocked. Hoo ha hoo ha


[+15 | -0] I'm cryingㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+14 | -0] It's so funny how the business that produced the volleyball jersey didn't know that they were an idol group and left a review that said, "We wish Seoul Golden Child Volleyball Club to be safe and healthy"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Safe and healthyㅋㅋ (t/n: the word is very rarely used)

[+14 | -0] So prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+14 | -0] I'm serious about Choi Sungyoon in the volleyball jersey..


[+13 | -0] He looks like my first love senior... ㅎ Golcha takes all my youth with them ㅠㅠㅠ


[+11 | -0] They're really good at live singing. They're Live Child.

[+11 | -0] Golden Child is youth itself.. Breathe is such a masterpiece❤️

[+11 | -0] I watched the MV and I lost my mind. What the, I loved that. They're good at acting too ㅋㅋ

[+10 | -0] Woollim is even more serious about concepts than Ness lately,,, So I like them

[+10 | -0] The volleyball senior whom I liked in those daysㅠㅠㅠ



Guys, did you see this? This is really crazy, legendary


Our Golcha has started their follow-up promotion today !
Please watch it ❤


I think the legendary one in this Breathe promo is Bong Jaehyun ㅠㅠ Really❤



Golden Child works so hard and every day is fun once you become a fan !!
Goldenness will welcome you anytime
Today's MCD stage was so pretty too and I hope they'll wear the volleyball jersey tomorrow on MuBank ㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅋㅋ
Listen to it !! Breathe is such a good song ☺
Golden Child ! Wrap up this promotion healthily and happily too. Fighting❤


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


Watch the MV too !! Make sure you do !! I'm even more excited

(more gifs at the source)

--


[+31 | -0] I fell for them hard rather than just be interestedㅠㅠ I wasn't really expecting much from the Breathe MV but they're good at acting too? The song is so good. First of all.. I don't like songs that are hectic/loud, but I like Golcha who are good at singing live, whose lyrics I can clearly hear, and who have songs that actually sound like a songㅋ I'm looking forward to their MuBank stage tomorrowㅋㅋ

[+30 | -0] I guess Woollim always saves the prettiest outfit for MuBankㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI think they'll wear the volleyball jersey on MuBank

[+29 | -0] Our Child is so pretty


[+21 | -0] No... I know that he's always been handsome, but.. is it because Choi Sungyoon was the lead in the MV... My heart races every time I see him


[+20 | -0] It's out of a youth dramaㅠㅠ


[+15 | -0] We say that you're pretty, you're pretty, so you guys really think that you're pretty, right..? No? You guys are f*cking beautiful

[+14 | -0] Seriously, how are they that pretty...

[+13 | -0] Golcha, you guys are really the.best

[+12 | -0] This one is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+11 | -0] I'm gonna prepare to join the volleyball club starting today


[+10 | -0] I saw the MV and the concept photos and Youngtaek, Jaehyun and Daeyeol; these 3 are so legendary...

[+9 | -0] Donghyun is so pretty at that part. Show it to us just a second longer, seriouslyㅜㅜ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment