Sunday, February 21, 2021

,

Joochan's Pure Soul

An idol that I regret knowing late



His love for fans is really amazing. Not only that, he sends a lot of long messages. All of his words are sincere.


JooBitBam is a radio corner he personally made 3 months into his debut to communicate with fans. He receives stories from fans and comforts them and also resolves their concerns. + He takes song requests and sings for 2 hours.


Hong Joochan, whose friends signed him up for the nail art club while he was sleeping but he worked hard in the club without complaints.. He said he personally removed his members' cuticles using what he had learned from the club ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


He's also good at variety shows and the way he speaks is good in an interesting way.


(He said he has experience working a part-time job. Hong Joochan said, "After getting my parents' permission, I worked part-time at a Popeyes kitchen for 3 months. I fried chickens there and it was tough and difficult."

He said the reason why he worked part-time was because he wanted to buy a guitar. He revealed, "I wanted to buy a guitar, but I didn't want to ask for money from my parents, so I got a part-time job. I bought a guitar with my part-time job salary and I still have that guitar.")

He'd always wanted to play guitar since he was little, but he didn't want to buy it with his parents' money, so he said he got a part-time job. Not only [guitar], he's also good at piano and violin.


(Q: Your personality is getting even better these days. I hope it'll keep getting better from now on
Joochan: Oho, thankss. It's my first time hearing that my personality is getting betterㅎ.ㅎ

Q: I wanna get close to you ㅠㅠ
Joochan: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's easy to get close to me. Just talk to meㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

He's the kid who was trending for his clean ASKfm. Moreover, he wasn't thinking about becoming a celebrity yet [during this time].


He's crazy about chicken. Ah, he's just crazy about food ㅋㅋ
Buffet 20 servings
Chicken 4 whole chickens
Pizza 2 pans
Hamburger 6
Rice soup+rice 7 bowls
Got kicked out of a pork belly all-you-can-eat restaurant



This is him when he was little, and I think he grew up so well.


He's also clumsyㅋㅋㅋㅋ



He's (Golcha) Golden Child's Hong Joochan! Thanks for reading this long post

--


[+50 | -2] He's also a good actor


[+47 | -0] Even Hong Joochan shaking the hot lunchbox for his hyung is lovely..


[+43 | -0] He's really a charming guy, for real


[+30 | -0] This guy is bright, cute, and cheerful....I'm a staff at a music show and every time I see posts about idols whom I've greeted in real life, I leave comments saying that it was nice meeting them, but I get downvoted so hard every time because [fans] say that I'm lyingㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠHowever, I will firmly write one today...There are some male and female idols who are cheerful and very passionate, and this guy is also like that. It's nice to see and it makes me want to cheer for him more~

[+22 | -0] You can't do anything once you've fallen for Hong Joochan. I've fallen for him for real and I can't get out. Cute Jooccya


[+21 | -0] When I was on the verge of stanning, I thought he would be a funny person on the same level as Jangjun, but, seriously... I listened to yesterday's JooBitBam and what kind of idol sings for 2 hours even though his throat wasn't in a good condition and read out worries and also give advices... I think that he has such a pretty heart ㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠ

[+21 | -0] Everyone, please stan Hong Joochan~ I can't live without him now..


[+20 | -0] Our Joochan is a genuine person. He takes care of his fans really well and he's the best at being an idol. I love you, I love you, Hong Joochan❤


[+19 | -0] Seriously, I'm so happy that it seems like Golcha is trending every now and then these days even more than when they had a comeback...ㅠㅠ I was only on the verge of stanning, then I watched RTK and started becoming their fan, and Joochan is seriously a member who's genuine and I hope that everyone knows the kids called Golden Child; who are as handsome, as good at performing, and as good with fans as Joochan... There's a lot of Joochan pictures so I have to upload a picture of Joochan's youngest sister, Ppogeul~~~~


[+17 | -0] Hong Joochan is seriously full of capabilities.. His vocal color is really good and he's a main vocalist, he also dances well, he plays instruments like violin, guitar, and piano well despite not knowing how to read sheet music, and he treats his fans better than anyone else...Everyone, please stan Hong Joochan


[+16 | -0] This isn't limited to Joochan. This applies to all the Golcha members too. They compliment each other a lot. They remember even the little things and they bring it up when there's a chance. They're all close, so they'll be like, "Ayy~" but they compliment each other's strong points a lot and they also give reactions.. And when they're on shows and one member gets asked to do something in which he's not confident in, they'll all encourage him together like, "You're good~ You'll do well~" They're such warm-hearted kidsㅠㅠ

[+15 | -1] Heol, Joochan-ssi!!! He was in a musical with Hui ㅠㅠ Universe will always support him

[+15 | -0] There's a video call fan acc of his that's f*cking heart fluttering. Was it "ganjang" and "hongsi"? That... I almost changed my bias to Hong Joochan on that day. Everything from that day was legendary... (t/n: this fan acc of a fan and Joochan proposing to each other)

[+15 | -0] I listened to 'No One Like You' that he released when he was a trainee and his vocals were so good and he had the feel, so I thought he was a rather older trainee, but he was actually a high school studentㅋㅋAwesome!! This and Drought will always be in my playlist

[+13 | -0] Do you really have to eat that vertically ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+13 | -0] I don't stan them but I watched their MV this time and it was so funㅠㅠ I'm even reading the webtoonㅋㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㅋ ㄱGolcha, be successful

[+13 | -0] I'm not his fan but that nail art thing is reallyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋso cute. There must be a lot of kids who normally don't do that if that happens to them, but it's so funny and cute that he works hard at [nail art]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+13 | -0] No, Hong Joochan with makeup on is good, but barefaced Hong Joochan with messy hair is nice.. Am I the only one who thinks that..?


[+13 | -0] It's so funny how he's the most mature with fans but when he's with his 99z friends, especially Donghyun, he becomes childish ㅋㅋ

[+12 | -0] On top of his communication skills, his love for fans is crazy, and he's also really good at singing and dancing. He's good at playing the instruments too. He's even cute and handsome. He just uploaded another video. Everybody needs to know Hong Joochan..


[+12 | -0] Joochan always moves fans with his sincerity, and he's always been the main vocalist so he's good at singing, but he keeps working hard and his singing skills keep improving, so I get surprised every time. My Joochan and also Golden Child, I hope you'll become even more and more successful from now on♥︎


[+12 | -0] Joochan is such a good kid that I'm really embarrassed I got to know him lateㅜㅜ


[+12 | -0] Ah, seriously, Woollim!! I'm asking you to put our Joochan on singing programs!! Does it make any sense that only fans have to know about Joochan's vocal color!!

[+11 | -0] You are the first guy that I want to give chicken feet to in my 18 years of life


[+11 | -0] He was born with all that but he's also a hard worker. He was a vocalist who couldn't hit high notes, but he succeeded after a lot of hard work, and he was cut after 3 seconds of EXO dance but now he's very good at dancing. He can't read sheet music, so he plays by ear. He's an incredible kid in so many ways.


[+11 | -0] I fell for Hong Joochan after hearing him sing so well, but I can't get out now because of his charms


[+11 | -0] Actually, for me, Joochan is Joochan, but after knowing him, I think I became a fan of his motherㅋㅋㅋ There's the messages, and she also packed a seaweed soup for a member because it was his birthday and it was in the middle of promotion so she was worried that he couldn't eat itㅜㅜ I was also touched for real at her lunchbox letter ㅠㅠ I understand why Hong Joochan is full of love for his fans


[+10 | -1] Hong Joochan, my life's idolㅠㅠ


[+10 | -0] He's the person who played violin on RTK, right?? He did really well...

[+10 | -0] He's a kid who expresses his appreciation and apology for every little thing ㅠㅠ You cannot not like him for realㅜ


[+10 | -0] He's good at singing

[+10 | -0] Jangjun was so funny, so I watched Jang Star and got interested in Golden Child. From there, I completely fell for Joochan's vocals and got hooked~ In particular, Jung Seunghwan's 'If It Was You' that he briefly sang and Charlie Puth's 'Attention' on Woollim THE LIVE, I listened to it with my mouth agape like a fool... I'm not at the age to be liking idols, but I fell for Joochan's vocals and I'm stanning Golcha now~ The kids are all gentle and so pretty~~~

[+10 | -0] Hong Joochan who said that he feels full when he eats these daysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Butㅋㅋisn't that obvious?ㅜㅜ


[+9 | -0] He's really good at singing. I discovered his cover videos on Youtube and I guess he also has a good personality
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment