Monday, May 18, 2020

, , , , , , ,

A Group of Hidden Visuals

The group that surprisingly has many hidden visuals


Golden Child!
They're one of the groups that I ended up liking while watching RTK, and when I see the members one by one, there are many visual members who are buried more than I thought and it's unfortunate, so I'm writing this post. Before RTK, I only knew that they have Choi Bomin and Infinite Sungyeol's brotherㅜ



Choi Bomin (00)
First of all, Choi Bomin is truly and undeniably a visual. He's A-Teen's Ryu Jooha and Music Bank's MC



Son Youngtaek (98)
He's the main rapper, but honestly, he's in charge of modern dance in the team. He's the one who kicks his leg in T.O.P. and the guy at the end



Kim Jibeom (99)
He doesn't look like it, but he's the comedian+lead vocalist of the group. The guy who rips out of comic book, King of Masked Singer's Full Moon Prince, 얘봤너잘 (YaeBwatNeoJal → "Guys, did you see him? He's so handsome": what Shin Bongsun said after Jibeom revealed his face in KOMS)



Lee Jangjun (97)
Jangjun is very popular these days too.. He's ISAC's Hermit Crab+ending fairy, the RTK LED board guy. He's becoming more known because of his funny personality, but when he's being professional, he's f*cking handsome.

+)
Extra: Bong Jaehyun (99)



Cutie type+Stan attractor fairy. First of all, I find him so cute

++)



When handsome kids get together, their synergy is even more solid..

--


[+65 | -0] The Woollim trainees are also like that, and when you see Lee Sungyeol with Golcha, it's kinda like, if you look at the boys' faces, don't their facial features look luxurious to you? It seems like they like handsome guys who look innocent
∟ [+9 | -0] Woollim [idol] definitely has to be gentle and pureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ[Woollim] likes those who have monolids with inner double eyelids. Of course, I do too
∟ [+5 | -0] I agree so much about pure handsome guys. They like those with the Lee Seunggi type of image

[+51 | -1] Seriously, Golcha keep renewing their peak days these days

[+38 | -0] Those faces are getting buried? I'll go find Easy Off (Lee Jungyeop)ㅇㅇ

[+33 | -0] They're not mentioned here but these two are the main vocalists. Their visuals are working hard too


[+29 | -1] Honestly for me, I think he's also handsome..


[+23 | -0] No, Son Youngtaek gets prettier every time I see him


[+22 | -0] I'm a fan of another group who don't care about it at all, but I'm struggling because I've fallen for Son Youngtaek-ssi


[+20 | -0] I think Son Youngtaek really is a hidden visual. I think he's even hidden in Woollim; let's make use of Son Youngtaek's visual a lot


[+19 | -1] My pick is Kim Sungyoon....He's really warm, different from his face.....


[+18 | -0] You don't know that Woollim artists take pictures of their noses to get into Woollim...? Woollim kids are those with not only high nose bridges, but even their nose shapes are nose-fect (perfect)...


[+18 | -0] But I don't think Woollim pushes Son Youngtaek as a visual member. He's always buried to the side so I'm upsetㅜㅜ I'm asking them to just show that visual well


[+16 | -0] The group that surprisingly has many hidden Lee Jangjuns


[+16 | -0] Hoo, f*ck. Woollim, these guys are not trainees anymore, so it's time to show them off. You're still treating them like they're trainees...? Like, "Our babies are still babiesㅠㅠOur babies are still trainees!", like that? Are you their mother? Those who aren't good enough to stand outside will be left behind. What can they do when you wrap them up tightly like that;;


[+16 | -0] This gif is so pure, for real...


[+16 | -0] There's no Joochanie...??When I saw him for the first time in 'No One Like You' I thought that the kid who sang well was also that handsome ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ


[+14 | -0] The kid who is more perfect than I thought...Yes, because he's my kid....

[+13 | -0] Isn't Kim Jibeom crazily handsome? He looks like an oppa, for real


[+11 | -0] And there are also many hidden Lee Jangjuns in Golden Child....Actually, they're just 10 Lee Jangjuns. They just hide it on other shows...
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment