Friday, May 15, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Goldenness Cheer Each Other up on Pann

I'm a Goldenness, but this Road to Kingdom


Ranking at 5th place is unfortunate, but let's be satisfied that their name is a bit more known and there is an increase in people being interested in them because of this opportunity.. I don't know about other Goldenness, but if [a Ness] bashes the other groups, just please ignore it and don't curse at Golcha..

--


[+26 | -0] Also, you'll know if you watched Queendom. It's not the rankings that will be remembered, but the stages.. I'm a Goldenness, but even so, I was so f*cking satisfied with the kids' performances, so I'm going to trust them and keep watching

[+18 | -0] But if you search the kids' name up, I think I saw a lot of reactions here and there saying that they did well, so... I'm taking comfort in that...ㅠㅠㅠ

[+16 | -0] Yes, yes. The influx of people interested in Golcha has certainly increased

[+15 | -0] I'm also upset, but I'm wondering how the kids are feeling and it makes me cryㅜㅜㅠ How can I watch next week's broadcastㅜㅜㅠㅠ???

[+13 | -0] I saw Choi Sungyoon on Hi_Goldenness earlier and I cried for real....

[+10 | -0] I'm a Pentagon fan but Golcha did so well, though? I don't know why they're 5th;;;

[+9 | -0] Just them being able to show what they can do is my biggest wish

[+8 | -0] This. Honestly, it's really sad and it's a stage that the kids worked hard in preparing, so it's a lie if I say that it doesn't upset me, but through this opportunity, I hope Golcha becomes more known. The ranking is unfortunate, but I think it's enough for me when everyone is saying that the results are too bad. As they move forward one by one, they will come back with the results !

[+8 | -0] But still, I'm satisfied that their name and talents are known. I certainly feel that the influx of people interested in them has increased

[+6 | -0] Honestly, if there was an audience voting, I think their ranking would be much higher

[+6 | -0] But am I the only who is okay..? Honestly, I don't really want them on Kingdom and I think it's enough that the influx of interested people has increased;;; At first, RTK also said that being 2nd is the best;;
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment