Friday, May 29, 2020

,

The Idol of All Idols

The male idol who is called the idol of idol world



is Golden Child's Jangjun





Other idols' reactions to him on a show were really good, they said he was bright and cheerful



He's always been very cheerfulㅇㅇ


Who would've thought there would be an idol being like that on the streetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




"Then.. what about her older sister....(her age)...?"


"I'm her mother^^"


Ughh

His sense is strongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


He met a Golden Child fan

When he found out she was not his fan




He patched her through [to Joochan]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
but as soon as he ended the call, he exㅋploㅋded with jealousyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Also, a review he got from the fan


Fan: (Joking) Please appear with Joochan too / You suit black hair


Crying...

However, Jangjun would not give up here


'Joochan won't like you'


ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(A male idol who commonly takes revenge on fans)


But he said, "I like you"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


+ Besides these, Jangjun's consistent ENFP skill





Jangjun, I have my eyes on you these days, and you're just so charmingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


I don't think he's just an ENFP. He looks like he's EEEEENFP...

--


[+24 | -1] I'm a fan of another group who's passing by. I have no interest in other idols except for my bias group, but Lee Jangjun, I cannot not be interested in this kid ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+15 | -1] I'm a fan of another group, but I've been watching Road to Kingdom because the singers that I support are in it, and I was amazed when I saw him writing the names of the singers on his phone to avoid being evil editedㅋㅋㅋI became his fan after watching thatㅋㅋㅋ

[+14 | -2] Oh, it's the Hermit Crab

[+11 | -0] I'm a My Day and I fell for him after watching him on Idol Radio today

[+5 | -0] He said Joochan doesn't like you but I like youㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's f*cking funny, totally an idolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+5 | -0] Heol, whatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+5 | -0] What's with the playground gif ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+4 | -0] He's totally likable..Am I the only who feels like he has the Baekhyun ╋ Boo Seungkwan vibe.. Just throwing himself out there and lightening up the atmosphere

[+4 | -0] Ah, put him on variety shows, Woollim-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+4 | -0] Seems like he's eeeennffppp. He's really f*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI hope he can appear in various showsㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment