Friday, May 8, 2020

,

Chameleon Jangjun Fools Non-Fans

The thing about Golden Child's Lee Jangjun that makes no sense is


Since when is he a rapper...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


No, really, I couldn't imagine him rapping. It's just, I thought the one funny guy in the team would be a sub-vocalist. Moreover, I heard him sing The Boyz's 'Boy' and I didn't even suspect him of being a rapper

No, I think he was f*cking sexy on stage but even being that sexy was just funny but at some point I felt it... I was kind of struck by Lee Jangjun's last line in this performance, when he went blah blah blah King-dom!

--


[+55 | -0] Lee Jangjun is a f*cking talented guy. He said that he used to be tone-deaf, so he had a hard time with vocals. His label senior is a rapper but he's good at singing, so seeing that, he practiced so f*cking hard

[+51 | -0] People who got surprised at watching Lee Jangjun rap, watch the 'No Matter What' concert video.. It's a rapline unit song and the vocalist is Hong Joochan, and the song is really good.. People who got struck by the opening, listen to 'Fantasia'.. It's Choi Sungyoon's solo song and he's a main vocal who dances well. He's the best..
∟ [+5 | -0] Are you a Goldenness..? 'No Matter What' is my favorite song...Hong Joochan's vocal color is f*cking catchy and Lee Jangjun and Son Youngtaek rapping is f*cking catchy...
∟ [+2 | -0] I originally liked Golcha but recently, it's gotten serious. I think I listen to them almost daily. I like them so much..

[+46 | -0] No, but, isn't he good at rapping? I was powerfully struck when I saw him on RTK today

[+24 | -0] Lee Jangjun is good at rapping and his diction is also goodㅠㅠ When he got into Woollim, I heard that he was tone-deaf and couldn't sing. [Now] he's good at singing ... He's good at speaking too and he has nothing he can't doㅠㅜㅠㅠ ☆Listen to Jangjun&TAG's 'Drought' and Jangjun&TAG&Joochan's 'No Matter What'☆

[+20 | -0] Seriously, almost everyone who got to know about Jangjun recently thinks he's a vocalist... But it's not wrong! He's also good at singing! Especially songs that people sing while staggering and drunk, he's good at that

[+16 | -0] I like Lee Jangjun a lot recently. Jangstar? on Youtube came up and I watched it. He's really overflowing with charms ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm falling for him

[+15 | -1] Lee Jangjun, sigh.... seriously....ㅠㅜㅐ

[+12 | -0] There's a song called 'Drought' that Jangjun and TAG (Youngtaek) sang on Woollim's W PROJECT before Golcha's debut and the rap sounded nice, the beat and the melody are really good. Listen to it!

[+10 | -0] What makes even less sense is that Lee Jangjun is good at dancing too. Ugh, come on;; Rise


[+8 | -0] I'm a fan of another group but I'm really curious, so is Jangjun's position rapper or vocalist? I think I've seen him sing and rap too...

[+7 | -0] Ah, seriously, I love Lee Jangjun's gap difference


[+5 | -0] Guys, Golcha's rapline is crazy. You won't regret being a fan. The left one is Jangjun, the right one is TAG (the T.O.P. ending fairy)


[+4 | -0] NoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhy am I laughing because of this postㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm just gonna put this past picture of Jangjun and go


[+4 | -0] I like Jangjun so much these days. His charms are crazy
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment