Sunday, May 17, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child's Tarot Reading in 2020

The idols who Hogwarts Choi Hyunwoo-nim predicted to succeed

(t/n: Choi Hyunwoo is a professional magician whom the public calls "a Hogwarts graduate". He does tarot reading too.)



(Among the members...)


(One of you...)


(Will become really famous)


(He'll go way up)


(The thing that's a bit unique about this group is...)


(The moment one person rises...)


(The rest of the members will all rise)


(All of you will really go up within the next year)

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠIt's Goldies..(Golden Child) My heart breaks a bit seeing the kids listening to him so earnestly.. Choi Hyunwoo has predicted it, so I believe that they will really be successful. I'm anticipating their next promotionㅠㅠㅠ


This is a picture from their first concert. Your concert venue will gradually become bigger now, rightㅠㅠ?

--


[+73 | -0] It's either Bomin or Jangjun
∟ [+4 | -0] Jangjun is f*cking funnyㅜㅜ I'm a fan of another boy group, but this is the first time that I've seen a person as funny as he is in the idol worldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅜㅜ

[+40 | -0] You'll become more successful little by little, Golcha, I guarantee that. Why? Because I became a fan yesterday

[+40 | -1] I can identify kids who seem like they'd be successful and I totally saw Golcha

[+12 | -0] Isn't he talking about Choi Bomin??
∟ [+6 | -1] I think it'll be Lee Jangjun. When Choi Bomin became popular, it kinda felt like it was only him who got popular, but while Lee Jangjun is rising, it feels like Golcha is also rising with him
∟ [+2 | -0] I think it'll be Lee Jangjun. There are many people who became his fan because of Jangstar and RTK

[+11 | -0] I think Choi Hyunwoo's tarot reading is accurate, for real

[+11 | -1] But if you watch that video, he said that in the first half of the year, it seems like it would be in their hands(?) but they can't really grab it yet? like it would still be a bit vague(?), and I think it's exactly like the RTK situation. But now the members have grabbed it and if they complete their trilogy in the second half of the year, wouldn't our kids really see the light at that point? I'm waiting and cheering for that.... Woollim, let's just do your job. Seriously, putting those kids together and not make them a success is the problem of the agency

[+11 | -3] I think that one person would either be Jangjun, Bomin, or Youngtaek ㅜㅜㅜ The response towards Youngtaek these days is really solid

[+9 | -0] Golcha, let's leave RTK and walk on a flowery path

[+9 | -0] At first I was just fascinated by Jangjun so I started watching [RTK] and I became a fan after watching their stage. I thought that the visual was only Bomin, but they have a lot of hidden(?) visuals here. I became a fan and my eyes are happy every day. I especially like people who look fancy/glamorous, and among the members, I think TAG really fits the glamorous type. He became my bias. I even created a Twitter account because of RTK and looking at my timeline, there are many people who were interested in them and ended up stanning them. Although they got eliminated and the fans are upset and I am upset as well, but still, I was happy that I was introduced to these guys. It's to the point that I regretted not knowing them since their debutㅠㅠ This is their beginning, so I'm looking forward to them


[+7 | -0] Seriously, Lee Jangjun is really funny... I didn't know anyone but Bomin when it came to Golcha, but... thanks to Jangjun, I'm memorizing the members' names... Is this what "becoming a fan" is...?

[+7 | -0] Seems like Jangjun will become popular

[+4 | -0] Actually, I watched Jangjun on Weekly Idol during 'Damdadi' and at that time, my bias group was promoting hard and I almost became Jangjun's fan. I even said to my friends that, "He would obviously become popular." ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even if I didn't remember what I said, I started stanning them during 'Without You' era and I told my friends about them they told me that somehow, it seems like I was able to guess a lot of idols who would be successful, like Oh My Girl, Victon, Seventeen, GFriend, etc,, It's amazing

[+4 | -0] Y-nim and Joochan-nim's voices are so niceㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠ

[+4 | -0] I became their fan after watching RTK,,,,, Their charms are awesome. Why didn't I know about them?

[+4 | -0] I have my own bias group, but I'm listening to Golcha's song more than I do my bias these days. 'Without You' ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜIt's f*cking good. 'Damdadi' too

[+4 | -0] I'm in danger of stanning themㅋㅋㅋ I'm going crazy. I fell for Bomin's face and Jangjun's humor ㅋ큐ㅠㅠ

[+4 | -0] Jjangjjun~ I'm a fan of another celebrity, but my former bias appeared on Jangstar so I watched it! Jjangjjun!!! Jjangjun, you're great on stage and you're funny!!

[+3 | -0] I'm rooting for Goldies' comeback. Woollim-ah, please, let's do well. When an opportunity comes, let's grab it

[+3 | -0] Bomin gained a lot of popularity with his web drama, so are they going to be popular as a group through RTK??

[+3 | -0] The kids had a really hard time last year. They had a back-to-back comeback and the people who are interested in them increased, so I'm really happy. Let's really only walk on a golden path now...♡
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment