Sunday, May 24, 2020

,

Some Jangjun Trivia

What should I do, I really like Lee Jangjun..?? Give me some Jangjun trivia


While watching RTK I thought, "What is this person..,?" and I became interested in him so I watched Golden Child Lee Jangjun related videos on Youtube and he's f*cking funny I think I'm going crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm crying after finding out that the guy who met Victor the Drummer and the guy who imitated Japan Produce is the same person...... There is this kind of talented person.... And his stories from schooldays are freaking funny. They said he fell asleep and woke up and suddenly danced to 'Growl'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Moreover, this young man is an insider in itself (t/n: a person who keeps up with the trend) but I'm f*cking struck by him insisting on only using Samsung. I'm the only one in my age group who uses Samsung and I felt lonely, but I felt consoled thanks to Lee Jangjun,,,, Sigh, I usually don't really like the cheeky type, but how did this happen?? I wondered why my oppa's friend likes Golden Child, and now I know why. F*ck, their fans really had a good eye..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ Not only Lee Jangjun, but all the other members are charming.... Dingo uploaded Jangstar☆ and that is f*cking hilarious so everyone, please watch thatㅋㅋㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅋㅎㅎㅋㅎㅋ

I'm not a fan, so this is all I know.... Golcha fans, share with me Lee Jangjun gifs and stories....,,,,,.,.,.,,.,.,,

Please


The only Lee Jangjun gif saved on my phone

--


[+23 | -0] After Sunggyu's concert, Jangjun went to Sunggyu's house and slept there. The next day, Sunggyu cooked abalone ramyun and Jangjun said it felt like the taste of success. He himself said he had never put abalone in ramyun beforeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He said he would cook Sunggyu ramyun and put every expensive seafood in it when he's successful

[+20 | -0] Lee Jangjun uses Galaxy. He's sincere about Galaxy. His phone case has a cover and his lockscreen is Dalmado (Joseon era painting) because he said it was to ward off bad luckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe still uses Dalmadoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+19 | -0] Our Jangjun has been cheerful since he was born and he's a friend who's way more innocent than I thoughtㅠㅠㅠ❤️


(Yah, I'm from the same middle school as Lee Jangjun-nim and, seriously 존⃫나⃫ He was funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ In every class, there was always a really chaotic person and the mood maker but who never crosses the line, right? He was exactly that kind of person,, He graduated and the teachers were telling stories about Lee Jangjun in class ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ,,, It was for real f*cking funny, he even Kakao Talked the teacher in real time, saying, "Teacher, I stood as Infinite-sunbaenim's back dancer!!!!! (Gives the link to the performance)")

[+18 | -0] Jangjun was born in early 1997, so he went to kindergarten early, but he repeated kindergarten because of his lack of learning abilityㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He couldn't count from 1-10 and couldn't tell timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+13 | -0] Lee Jangjun is the cutest during his early debut daysㅠㅠㅠ


[+11 | -0] Did you know? Everyone only knew his name as Jangjun Jangjun when he was a trainee so everyone (fans) thought his surname was Jang and asked whether he was cousins with Infinite's Jang Dongwooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+10 | -0] The Woollim trainee boys played soccer with Jangjun and they said he was really good. They said he was like a bull when he had the ball, so no one could even get near himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+10 | -0] He said that during the hiatus, Jangjun bulked up so much that the director forbid him from going to the gym. Of course, it still goes onㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So Jangjun said if he got reported for lifting heavy things or working out, he would be charged 50,000 wonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAnd it's so funny that skinny legs symbolize idols and he only exercises his upper bodyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHis upper body actually has a lot of muscles, but his lower body is really thin

[+10 | -0] Please look at Lee Jangjun who's f*cking handsome when he's doing his day jobㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ The member next to him is TAG!


[+9 | -0] Jangjun was the kid who wrote Pyeongchang in his ballot paper when it was time to vote for the class president but he became class president for 8 years in a row. He's 24 years old now but he's still in contact with his teachers

[+9 | -0] They said Lee Jangjun was originally timid. Even the members acknowledged itㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's truly unbelievable

[+8 | -0] Lee Jangjun was so tone-deaf but he tried hard and he's good at singing now. He writes his own rap parts in Golcha albums. But if you look at the lyrics that he wrote, they're really witty. It seems like he's just a natural-born witty personㅋㅋㅋ

[+6 | -0] He's f*cking funny holding the phone LED banner on RTKㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+3 | -0] Is there any male idol who takes and uploads a selca holding a Febreze in the dorm?!?!?!???:Lee Jangjun


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment