Friday, May 29, 2020

,

Jibeom's Good Looks Steal Hearts During the Last Minutes

I watched the video released by RTK and why didn't you tell me that he's handsome



The guy named Jibeom next to Jangjun is f*cking handsome, though..? Why did you keep him to yourselves?

--


[+23 | -1] We did say that he's handsome but no one was interested.. Our Jibeom is handsome


[+19 | -1] I also became their fan through Kim Jibeum


∟ My family was watching KOMS at this time and everyone said he was handsomeㅋㅋSo it was this personㅎㅎ

[+19 | -1] Handsome


[+16 | -0] I'm about to become a fan of Golcha recently and I think these three are really handsome. My visual picks


[+12 | -0] He's called the God of Real Life (better in person). People always say that after going to their fansign ㅋㅋ


[+10 | -0] Well, it's enough that you know himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's handsome, so please have a lot of interest for Kim Jibeom who is also good at singing


[+8 | -0] F*cking handsome


[+8 | -0] He went on KOMS and there were many saying that he was handsome then too

[+7 | -0] I was taken by Golcha's Jibeom, Jangjun, and Youngtaek through RTK this time. I didn't know anyone but Bomin in the pastㅇㅇ

[+7 | -1] Now that you know he's handsome go watch him on KOMS too. He's handsome and sings well
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment