Saturday, May 30, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Pann Reacts to the Woollim Group Photo

The meaning of the word LeeBokSae summed up in one photo


LeeBokSae = Lucky Bast*rd Lee Jungyeop


Sigh.... I'm seriously freaking jealous of you. You can't even work, but you only gather kids who fit my preference and debut them, and while being a fan yourself, it's not enough for you to stan the group one by one? You gather them together and release a song...?

Did you save the universe in your previous life? I'm so jealous that my tears are flowing...



Infinite, Lovelyz, Golden Child, Rocket Punch, Woollim Rookies
The Woollim singers are releasing a group song 'Relay' on May 31st at 6 PM!! Honestly, I haven't listened to the whole song yet but it's already good, Woollim-ah...

Everyone, please show a lot of interest♡

--


[+43 | -4] Is the guy in the middle lifting a leg and making a heart Lee Jangjun? I can't really see his face but it just looks like Lee Jangjun... When did he change his hair color? Did he change it right after they were done with RTK?? But can he also shoot the album jacket photos? like that??? No one stopped him from doing that because it was a freestyle photoshoot or he didn't know that they shot it like that?
∟ It is Jangjun! He changed his hair after RTK and it's not like he didn't know that they were shooting, it's just the way he poses
∟ For pictures, he goes "My way"


∟ What's with the pictures belowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He really stands out in official photos. Isn't he Lee Jangjun? I think I'll immediately know
∟ The "Even if you don't know Lee Jangjun, you'll know which one he is" pictures are popularㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋ

[+35 | -0] Where in the world did he find all those kids.. It's kind of like Lee Jungyeop was good at scavenger hunt when he was little.. Anyway, thank you for giving us something during the content drought and please, don't you dare stop whatever my kids want to do...^^... They're already in their 10th year....ㅎㅎ..

[+26 | -0] Lee Jungyeop.........I don't really like saying whatever about a person who's almost my father's age, but when I saw him on Guracheol, [LeeBokSae] immediately came to mind..Haha

[+24 | -0] The boss in the center is so cool. As expected, it's as if you can't hide the veteran ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe kids are also really cute

[+23 | -0] But when you see this, you can really see the Woollim Typeㅋㅋㅋㅋ Infinite, Golcha, Rookies, almost all of them don't have double eyelids and all their nose bridges are standing
∟ ㅋㅋㅋI thought Jangjun and TAG weren't the Woollim type, though, but when I see them like this, they're really the Woollim type
∟ Isn't Youngtaek totally a Woollim type?? Youngtaek looks soft to me but I thought his handsomeness is the definition of Woollim Type itself
∟ Youngtaek isn't a Woollim type. Youngtaek is a trendy handsome guy face. Woollim doesn't go for the trendy faces. If you look at the seniors, they're really cool and pretty but they're not the "trendy type"
∟ TAG gets heavy stage makeup so you'd think that, but if you see him off stage, it's true that he has the Woollim face ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The eyes that aren't overwhelmingly pretty and the crazy nose bridge
∟ Isn't Jangjun a Mijoo type?

[+18 | -4] I really like the person named Lee Jangjun these days

[+17 | -1] Lee Mijoo is for real, a power celebrity. She's f*cking pretty, seriously

[+14 | -0] But it's a song that "resonates with hope", but the photo is like it was shot during a courage test on a school tripㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's like Kim Sunggyu is the homeroom teacher, Lovelyz are the student teachers and the rest are high school studentsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+13 | -0] Ah, Lee JangjunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋA picture where you know which one Lee Jangjun is even if you don't know who he is

[+13 | -1] Whoa, my eyes keep going to Kei. Her styling suits her. Pretty

[+10 | -0] I fell for Woollim and I'll forever spend on them...
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment