Friday, May 29, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Take the Time to Appreciate Daeyeol and Golden Child's Teamwork

Look at what the Golcha members say...


(Y: Daeyeol-hyung said that earlier. He said that he wanted to tell us "Great job", but when I think about the contrary, no one says that to Daeyeol-hyung. And that's really...)


(Y: Hyung did the best.)


(Y: I think hyung did the best.)

Golcha were confirmed to be eliminated on RTK and they did an interview, but my heart hurts so much when they talk,,,

Daeyeol and Y trained the longest, so I think they know each other really well. Y usually doesn't cry.  This is the first time that I've seen him cry since their first concert so it makes me more emotional


(Daeyeol: For me, my members...)


(Daeyeol: ...I want to tell them that they did a great job.)

I relate so much to this comment so I'm putting it here


(My heart hurts so much at Y's words .. The group member who shot to the top was his own brother, so it would've put a huge pressure on him, and he's always led his dongsaengs as the big hyung, the oldest hyung, since his trainee days, so he's always been comforting his members. I feel like he wouldn't have heard many "Good job"s from anyone.")

No matter what anyone says, Golden Child, you did well. Good job ㅠㅠ

--


[+95 | -0] Sungyoon who thinks of his hyung, Daeyeol who puts his members first before himself, the other Golcha members who only said pretty things to each other, I think it's really beautiful how they think of each other. They were absolutely not eliminated because they didn't do well, so I hope they will soar higher more wonderfully from now on. Golcha was eliminated, but I hope the other teams will also finish RTK well. I'll support Golcha so much, and I love you

[+89 | -1] Seriously, Daeyeol is not my bias, but he's always been dear to me. Describing him as dear to me is too much, but I can't express it any other way... Seriously, if you know who Daeyeol is, the pressure that he must've felt alone is something that is unimaginable. Since he's the leader, he's the most reliable and trustworthy, but sometimes, I hope he can lessen the pressure that he has as a leader or as the oldest. Sungyoon and Jangjun do take care of it to some extent, but I'm particularly concerned about Daeyeol

[+88 | -0] There was a question in a questionnaire: "Golcha member xx is ㅇㅇ to me." Jangjun wrote that the leader was a father and the second oldest was a mother. I was very impressed when their choreographer told us about how much the oldest hyungs share the role of leading the team. These two worry a lot about how they should observe and lead the team and we once again understand how much effort they put. Hyungnimz, I want to tell you great job (lit. you've suffered so much) and that you are the best. ㅠㅠ

[+57 | -0] While watching today's episode, I think that they really look like good colleagues with each other. Daeyeol and Sungyoon in the post are like that too, and I actually didn't know whether Jangjun was in the hyung-line, but when I saw them say that they thought it was a good experience no matter the result, or when they were interviewed after finding out that they got a low rank, I thought that they were really incredible. I'm upset too when I didn't see [Daeyeol's] close-up after the ranking announcement, but the atmosphere was down, so seeing his face not harden even once, comforting his members, clapping while smiling and doing fine, I felt that he was a really strong person and hyung. Joochan thought that he had a big role this time so he was talking while crying after the results were out, and seeing Donghyun next to him comforting him, saying, "No, you did really well," I thought that they were really good friends. The youngest Bomin actually had a lot of individual schedules and he would've had the hardest time because of preparation, but the hyungs cheered him up and seeing him saying, while crying, that it was really good that he could laugh and talk with his hyungs like this, my heart broke and I could feel that he really liked his team. Ah, seriously, I guess I'm going to become a core fan like this.

[+50 | -0] Sungyoon looks strong on the outside, but when you get to know him, he's really the king of kindness... Daeyeol who always thinks of the team first before himself is also incredible, and I think Sungyoon, who quietly takes care of him being under such leader, is also a really warm person


[+47 | -0] I'm an Inspirit who have been supporting them since their trainee days, and maybe it's because I've been watching them for a long time, but I've grown very attached to them, so I watch a lot of their videos and also RTK. Daeyeol is a really cool person.. The hyung-line Sungyoon and Jangjun are really cool as well..ㅜ

[+46 | -1] I cried watching that.. I'm not a Golcha fan, I'm an Infinite fan, but I'm a person who wishes all the junior groups to debut and do well, so when I watched them today, it was strange for me. Daeyeol who thinks about his dongsaengs and Daeyeol who spent a long training period and went through a lot of trainee changes, he would've always been trusted as the leader, and watching Sungyoon who knew that, I really cried so hard.

[+45 | -0] Honestly, watching Y say that, I kind of blanked out... It's like, it's something that I'm used to receiving, so should I say that it was a part where I went, "Oh my" at the preciousness? ㅠㅠ

[+37 | -0] It is unfortunate that they were eliminated, but my heart will be comforted by Woollim's group song...

[+33 | -0] I'm a Lovelyz fan, but I think I'm becoming a fan of Golcha this time. They did so well... My heart hurt so bad when they cried. They said they did a stage that they had no regrets over, so thank you for showing us a good stage

[+30 | -0] Why does it break my heart reading that comment..... Great job, everyone ㅜㅜ

[+30 | -0] I'm writing this comment because there are many people who are curious of who Y's older brother is. The older brother in the last comment is not talking about Y's but Daeyeol's older brother, Infinite's Sungyeol. That comment seems to talk about being sad after watching Y saying that Daeyeol did a great job. Hence, it's talking about Daeyeol at the same time. Because Daeyeol's older brother is Infinite's Sungyeol who shot to fame at one time, I think that would've been a huge pressure on Daeyeol. It is his own brother's group, but it's also from the same label. Sungyeol especially behaved colder(?) on purpose because he was worried that people would say that Daeyeol didn't work hard and that he got in because of connections. Sungyeol didn't even help him for trivial things and rather, was more strict on him. (Sungyeol said this himself) Also, after Daeyeol got into Woollim, there would've been many trainee changes, he and Sungyoon (Y) were unchanging and together they were in charge of being the oldest to the other trainees, and because of that, there would've been almost nobody to say "You did well" or "Good job" to Daeyeol... And even fans are so used to Daeyeol praising people that they thought it was a given, so Sungyoon pointed that out. Perhaps the person who suffers the most, who tries the hardest, and who does the best is Daeyeol. He's only saying that he's apologetic and upset because no one says "Good job" or "You did well" to Daeyeol and taking him for granted... While watching the video, I kept crying, but as soon as Sungyoon said that, I felt like I got slapped in the head

[+25 | -1] I think I'm really becoming their fan..... Daeyeol-ssi, why are you so cool....?

[+25 | -0] Seriously..Although they were eliminated, I became more sincere toward Golcha through this opportunity. This is it.. The kids' mentalities are strong and close with each other that it was good too see. Really.. I like them so much..

[+24 | -0] I'm a person who just f*cking likes K-Pop, so I'm watching the show, and I thought, "Should there even be an elimination system in a program that aims to shine a light on [these groups]?"

[+24 | -0] Y really speaks eloquentlyㅜㅜㅜ

[+23 | -0] The elimination system is horrible. It would've been nice if there would be a reward or record production or something to support them

[+22 | -0] The relationship between the Golcha members is really goodㅠㅠㅠ

[+21 | -0] When it was confirmed that they were eliminated, Joochan was crying too, but when he was asked to say how he felt, the first thing he said was, "I'm sorry"...He apologized and blamed himself for the reason why they were eliminated, and he was sorry on Twitter too for only showing us his crying self.. It's not his fault that he cried, or that they were eliminated, but the first thing he said was an apology..I almost cried too when I saw him like thatㅠㅠ

[+21 | -0] He says that because he's been watching Daeyeol by his side. But it's the first time seeing Sungyoon cry since the 'All Day' stage...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+20 | -0] Their hearts are really so prettyㅠㅠㅠ Even when Joochan had a lot of pressure because of the violin part, he still did a good job, so him crying saying that they were eliminated because of him...and the kids all comforting him and being like, "No, you did well"ㅠㅠㅠㅠ This episode was really heartbreaking

[+20 | -0] What the, I was sad but I'm all healed nowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWoollim worked. That's awesomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

(Golden Child, confirmed to come back in June... Working on the final stages of the album)

[+19 | -0] I only heard the name of Golden Child and while watching RTK, I didn't know that you would be a group that did this well! You know that you weren't eliminated because you didn't do well, right? I don't know if you'll read this comment, but I think you had proven your skills through this opportunity. People are like that. When people didn't know you, they wouldn't see you but when they've known you, they will watch you even when you're on TV for a while? The group name Golden Child has left a good memory for me and I'll watch you promote with a supportive heart from now on! Fighting!!

[+18 | -0] Choi Sungyoon's words are so warm that I think I'll burnㅠㅠㅠ Please let them be 10 and be Golden Child for a long, long time


[+18 | -0] My heart hurts so bad when Jangjun smiles. Where are you secretly agonizing alone?


[+17 | -0] I don't know male idols that well and I only know their group name (I feel old when I say thisㅋ), but I like competition shows and I enjoyed Queendom, so I make sure to watch RTK too. Honestly, I was surprised when I watched the interview. Should I say that I was touched? I can see how much they cherish, lean on, and are considerate with each other. I thought that all of them had beautiful hearts. I will remember the group called Golden Child and will always support them. I think there might be many people like myself. I hope their fans will have pride for them as well. Their Shinhwa stage is still my top 3 among all the aired performances so far.

[+17 | -0] Golcha really has good relationships among the members. They're so close. A group like this will go for a long time, soㅠ let's go for a long time. I love you

[+17 | -0] Golcha is seriously sincereㅜㅜ I love that ㅜㅜ

[+16 | -0] I cried after hearing Sungyoon's wordsㅠ Members who I didn't expect to cry cried yesterday so I was sadder and shockedㅠㅠ You're happy now, so I hope there's nothing more to cry about..

[+16 | -0] Should I say that I would've felt better if Jangjun had rather cried like Joochan or the other kids.. My heart breaks seeing him smiling while comforting the members, so I'm worried that he would secretly suffer somewhere else

[+16 | -0] With a relationship like that, I think the members will clearly become popular soon

[+16 | -0] The dongsaengs are warm too. The hyung-line makes me cry so hard. They're very kind, they lead their members well, with a leader who is soft for them, the second oldest who knows how great of a job the leader did, and the warm third oldest who would've felt sad himself but still lightened the mood in the group and comforted the dongsaengs.. ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+16 | -0] I'm their fan, but I don't watch some of the videos. I just can't ㅠㅠ I became a fan shortly before RTK started. I find it really hard for me to watch competition programs ㅠㅠㅠ Kids, only accept the good parts and let's make a comeback !!

[+15 | -0] I can't watch that video anymore. My heart breaks at the dongsaeng-line who cried while blaming themselves and the hyung-line who would've felt the same sadness but still comforted their dongsaengs with smiles on their faces. I can't even begin to imagine what they felt behind those smiles. But they seem to dust themselves off and get up because they have each other, so I'm glad. I'm just really glad that you are a team

[+15 | -0] Seriously, every word they utter is like a gem. Joochan also worried that fans would be upset so he uploaded a funny video of Jangjun on Twitter. Golcha, I love you so much❤
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment