Tuesday, May 26, 2020

,

Jangjun Being Jangjun on Pocketdols

Golcha's Lee Jangjun is an idol, correct?



(I just wanna sleep so bad, whether my face gets puffy or not (t/n: Jangjun's first line in 'Drought', it was supposed to be 푹 자고 싶어, which means a sleep that makes you feel well-rested after, but he wrote 쳐자고 싶어, which means something like he wants to sleep so bad but the prefix 쳐 is also used in curse words))
(Ah, sorry sorry. It's "I just wanna sleep" but I sent it wrong. I'm really sorry)
(I'm sorry, it was really a typo...... Ah.... Why did 쳐 appear there.... Sigh, I'm reflecting)


I think Golden Child's Lee Jangjun is truly crazy...
He's f*cking hilarious
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

--


[+136 | -2] He wrote the lyrics to his own song called 'Drought' wrong and he must've been embarrassed, but it's so hilarious how he ended up revealing his hair color that we thought was a secret


[+87 | -1] He's just f*cking excited.... He's an Android user so I don't know if he borrowed other members' phones, but Lee Jangjun, when you're that excited, I become sadder...I wanna do that too...(An Android user)

[+86 | -1] Lee Jangjun... A sincere person on Pocketdols.... Moreover, how does him, an Android user, use an app that is only available on iOSㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



(- What 5 characters do you say when Seoul is cold??
- Answer: 서울시립대/Seoul Shiribdae/University of Seoul (pun on 시렵대/Shiryeobdae: freezing)

[+69 | -1] I thought he was my friend


(Fan: Heol, the tweet about the group song is out
Jangjun: Awesome. When is it releasing?)

[+52 | -0] Joochan: I can't believe himㅠㅠㅠ..... Jangjun: I can't believe him....... (t/n: Joochan leaves thoughtful messages so OP is touched and can't believe someone like him exists, while Jangjun leaves funny messages so OP is speechless and can't believe someone like him also exists)

[+50 | -0] Lee Jangjun who shows too many thingsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(I'll go shower real quick and come back)
∟ [+11 | -0] Whoa, Jangjun-ssi uses a dandruff shampoo?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's really likable. I use that tooㅜㅜ I love you
∟ [+8 | -0] No, the comment belowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed at you liking Jangjun because he uses the same shampooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, thank you for viewing him prettilyㅠㅠ❤️

[+47 | -0] King of TMI


(Top left: There's a 2 liter bottle of coke
Top right: I'll definitely grill this guy
Bottom left: It's a bit burnt but I can still eat it, right?
Bottom right: FIRE!!!!!)

[+36 | -0] Normally [idols] would be bashed if they cursed, but for him, it somehow feels friendlyㅋㅋ

[+32 | -0] Isn't he for real the perfect guy friend? If I had a guy like that around me in real life, I think I will laugh a lot and be happy

[+32 | -0] Fans: Jangjun-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠCheer up today as well, I love you, and~@::&/&/@/@-@—₩ Lee Jangjun:


(- Send all
Hi, what are you doing?
- Whoa, this really sends to all
Send all
Hi
This feels so much like buddy-buddy vibeㅋㅋㅋ)

[+30 | -0] But in this picture, he's looking down(?) quietly(?) so he kinda looks f*cking innocent, young, and handsome... Is he just handsome


[+28 | -0] FYI, Lee Jangjun's ringback tone is an Everland theme song. He's a kind who's more sincere about Samsung than anyone.

[+28 | -0] Feels like I'm texting with a friendㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(- That was refreshing. What are you doing now??
- Sorry I'm late. I was showering and I felt like singing so I sang and now I'm late....)

[+27 | -1] I love this gif. He looks boisterous and cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+27 | -0] Lee Jangjun is mentioned a lot on Twitter these days ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've had good feelings for Lee Jangjun since his early debut days, so I often search his name, and seriously, until about a month or two ago, if you only search for a few minutes that was it for the day, but these days, there are a lot of posts about himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+27 | -0] If he becomes more popular here, the people who have no sense of humor would gather and bash him, so be careful
∟ [+9 | -0] I agreeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We have to enjoy this so much now.... I'm not a fan, but I'll always support Golcha...

[+22 | -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(Top left: Second question. What is a flower that always wants a denim?
Top right: Answer: Jin(jean)-dallae (Azalea)
Bottom left: Now, this is the last question. What is salt's expiration date?
Bottom right: A thousand days~ (천일염/cheonilyeom means sea salt but it's also like saying 천일이요/cheonil-iyo: a thousand days))

[+20 | -0] I'm seriously a fan of another group and I can prove it, but he's f*cking funny when I watched RTK ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋso I even looked up Jangstar ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When he told his Director?? to kneel!!!!!!!!!!! he was really ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+20 | -1] I hate the clumsy, beagle, 4D concept, but I think he's for real;; Even among guys, even when they don't know who he is they still like him because he's funny. I think he's really for real. He's the style that will be f*cking popular as a friend even with guys

[+20 | -0] Lee Jangjun who even went to the Feed and apologizedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cuteㅋ


(I'm sorry, everyone, I had a typo..
It's not 쳐 but 푹
I haven't sung 'Drought' in a long time, so)



An idol who raises his hands in punishment because he said "I wanna sleep so bad"


Golden Child's Jangjun



--

1. Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. F*ck, is he crazy?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Lee Jangjun, seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱ

5. He looks really tired....

6. F*ck, he's just funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Ah, but, I guess he was really tired. When you're really tired you sometimes say anything with no filter, rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. It's like he's really not your typical crazy (not in a bad way).. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really like him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I thought he was my friendㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. It's funny but also kinda sad ㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ I guess he was really tired

11. He doesn't even sleep and plays with his fans...

12. I feel that he's sincere...ㅋㅋㅋㅋI guess he is really tired

13. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who took that pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. From him taking the initiative to do it to the picture being taken, it's f*cking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAh, I quite like himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

16. It's such a realistic way of talking that I thought it was a text from a friend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. Sleep so badㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWell, that's also possibleㅋㅋㅋ

18. I'm really into himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

19. What did he put on his face? A sheet mask?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ 
(I put on Lush's BB SEAWEED sheet mask today. My skin has become tightened.♡)

20. He's so cute I'm gonna dieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment