Saturday, August 22, 2020

,

Something Fascinating About Jaehyun

Golcha's Jaehyunie is seriously amazing












No, it's normally like that, but his image just changes only according to his hairstyles. If I was his stylist, I think I would have a lot of fun styling Bongjae

--

1. So that "이렇게요" gif, which video is it from
∟ Please let me know,,
∟ That's from the UHAME behind....
∟ (OP) The UHAME behind video!!!!! Do you know UHAME?
∟ No, I don't, but I'll go watch it

2. His innocent softness is still there even when he looks strong and it's still there when he becomes a Bichonㅠㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) YesㅠㅠHe's a prince and a fairy

3. His hair and makeup and even accessoriesㅜㅜ
∟ (OP) Yes, yes. His face is so versatile ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He can also pull off really fancy earrings

4. It's really so fascinating how Jaenni's image totally changes with each hairstyle change... I love itㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. He's a fairy and a prince ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Cute, soft, innocent, handsome, he has it allㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. I think.. his ability to pull of anything is insane

8. But doesn't he suit everything? He keeps changing his hairstyle since his debut but everything looks good on him
∟ (OP) Right, even the mullet was prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠA styling genius




Golcha's Jaehyun looked really good at this time


Is the bottom gif when his hair in the top gif had faded?

Ah, I love it



--

1. Doesn't the bottom gif come first?
∟ Heol, so it doesn't
∟ Anyway, because he appeared in MVs with the blond and white blond hair ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Eh, no!! The first gif is Genie and the second gif is Let Me!!
∟ (OP) Eh? Why didn't I recognize that they're from different stagesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think his hair was more silver in Genie....?

3. Jaehyun-nim's image is very different in every promo. He had a different vibe on RTK
∟ Right, Jaenni's image totally changes in every promo!!
∟ What is his position, by the way?
∟ Sub-vocalist!
∟ I watched their Dream Con stage and I didn't know he was a sub-vocalist. Anyway, I support Jaehyun-nimㅎ
∟ Our Jaenni's singing has improved a lot!!!! Thanks for being interested in him


4. Genie silver hair


∟ (OP) Ah, I love thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Let Me blond hair


∟ (OP) I died..
∟ Personally, I love his Let Me blond hair..


∟ (OP) Whoa, what the.. I love that
∟ He must be a fairy..


5. My favorite Genie gif


6. Ah, his contact lens moved in the first gif ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAh, so cute

7. Whoa, but I realized something when I see his gifs. Jaenni's eyes are really pretty
∟ I think his bangs open his eyes in a very pretty way.... They're so pretty...ㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment