Saturday, August 8, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child's Synchronization Touches a Non-Fan's Heart

No, Golden Child


I'm a fan of another group, I tend to look up Golcha quite a lot of times

When I watch Golcha's dance videos and stuff like that, I feel like I'll cry


I wonder how hard the kids work to be able to do it until that point
They're really nice to look at and they also do it while smiling brightly
It's such a tears button for meㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ


It's my first time feeling pleasant when I watch choreo videos
They're just from Woollim that I trust to watch. Honestly, you can never pick on their skills
They're also good at live singing..I listened to their MR removed and there was no empty spot

( The Golden Child mashup dance video is highly recommended )

--


[+30 | -1] I have pride in Our Child's skills. Their live and group dancing are so great❤️


[+27 | -1] Just how many times did they practiceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+25 | -1] Our kids' live is the bestㅜㅜㅜㅜ When they only dance with no music on, their keys don't tremble when they sing and they dance in sync. Golcha does everything

[+20 | -1] Our Child's group dance is the best, rightㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+16 | -0] They're acknowledged as Infinite's junior group through their dancing and singing ㅋㅋㅋ

[+14 | -0] For real ㅠㅠ I really like that they're f*cking handsome as idols


[+14 | -0] When I watch other idols recently, I find that they don't dance a group dance that showcase their own style as a group, but these guys, they still dance as sharp as a knife....When only Infinite comes to mind at the word "knife-like dance", I guess they really are Infinite's junior groupㅋㅋㅋThey're also good at variety shows. I hope they'll become popular....ㅋㅋ

[+12 | -0] Ah, seriously, I love our Golcha...


[+12 | -1] They had a birthday V Live today and the main vocalists have a lot of high notes so it seemed like it would be tiring to death even just doing it once, but they said that they sing everything live. They even had an all-band live concert!!

[+12 | -1] Whoa, the gifs in the comments are amazing..

[+11 | -0] Whoa, the gif in the best comment is awesome *shivers*

[+11 | -0] Not only their fans, they also have pride in their own live skills, for real. They always sing live on music shows and also dance f*cking hard, so they're really coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment