Thursday, August 27, 2020

,

The Leader of "EoJyaeGol"

Golcha Golden Child's faaaaans


I'm really interested in Jangjun so I just watched Gokkunam and the member that appeared with him is the leader, right? He had a higher tension than I thought....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI mainly watch Jang Star and don't really watch their group contents so I didn't know. In my head, Golcha's leader was a reliable person, but I don't think he's only thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daeyeol is a bit cuter and has a higher tension than I thoughtㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAnd aren't both of them the long-legged skinny ones?ㅠ Why are Golcha so thinㅠ I think [Daeyeol] is pretty handsome. No, I have so much to say today but I have no Golcha account on Twitter so I'm here to say it. He's cute......

--

1. EoJyaeGol.. (t/n: Anyway, he's Golcha too)

2. You're so cute, OP... We'll treat you well if you come to our forum

3. Daeyeol-jji~?


∟ Hey, hud
∟ Hude it
∟ Hide it
∟ (OP) Can I see something like this
∟ Whoa, but he's really crazy

4. There's something called "EoJyaeGol"..

5. EoJyaeGol,,Daeljji who snips off his short-sleeved shirt he wore inside his knitted sweater,,,,, EoJyaeGol,,,,
∟ (OP) His casual clothes?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Yeahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's here!! https://youtu.be/BSXXu6pdjLY

6. He's Daeyeol, the leader of EoJyaeGolㅋㅋㅋ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment