Sunday, August 23, 2020

,

Jibeom Attracts New Fans Even in a Low Light Picture

💖🌹🎀Who's this male idol🎀💖💕


His fans, please give me the original picture, his name, brag about his face, and give me pictures of him


--
(t/n: OP will be in italics)

1. He kinda looks like Golcha's Jibeom
∟ I thought of Jibeom too, but it's possible that it's not him....!?

2. Fans of Golcha's Jibeom-nim, is this Jibeom-nim?

3. Why does he looks like Jibeom..?
∟ Ah, it is Jibeomie


∟ When is this? Whoa, his face is awesome
∟ Maybe 'WANNABE'? ã…Žã…Ž
∟ Also, Kim Jibeom is handsome? Then definitely watch the Full Moon Prince on KOMS


∟ KOMS, noted

4. Which group picture is that from

5. It's Jibeom


∟ It's the selca of the 4 of them on a plane.....but when was it


∟ He suits black hair

6. Our Jibeomie?!??


7. Make sure to watch our Jibeomie's THE LIVE videos too..


∟ What's that? I'll make sure to watch it
∟ Wait
∟ I'll wait even for a yearã… ã… 
∟ https://youtu.be/FUzWlLJmBEI Kim Jibeom's voice is really the bestã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

8. Chestnut Kim Jibam


∟ Ooh, adorableã… ã… ã… ã… 

9. 


When is this fromㅠㅜㅠㅠ
So handsome
∟ This is from ISAC!!!! https://youtu.be/D53hfH_TAd4
Even giving me the link..! I'll definitely watch it. Thank youu

10. Goldies, was that from Let Me era??ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 


∟ It was before Let Me, you fool

11. I found the ⭐️⭐️original picture⭐️⭐️!!!!!!!


∟ He's so cute. This is cheating

12. Ah, OP.. Watch Kim Jibeom's Chinese Students Festival fancam
∟ I will. I'll watch whatever it is. His face is really my style
∟ https://instiz.net/name_enter/72510556 You go here and just look at the thumbnail... The legend of legendary.. Also, you have to watch With Me Kim Jibeom. His vocal color is crazy
∟ The fancam was crazy. He looks cute every time he jumpsㅜㅜㅜ
∟ The point of him is that he has a funny personality with that faceã… ã… ã… ã… Jibami is so cuuute


∟ I can't believe he has a funny personality. Jibeom-ssi has everything

13. Whoa, he's really handsome
∟ For you too. Look at our Jibam


∟ Eye candy,,🤭

14. Silver-haired Beom WoollimPICK baby oppa days


∟ He totally goes > < So adorable

15. Squinting his eyes after waking up


∟ How did you know I'd go crazy over his squinting eyes..ㅜㅜ

16. Knitted sweater Beom


∟ When is this? This hair is so pretty
∟ This is during the It's U showcase
∟ Kim Jibeom during It's U era was the cutest, really cute, so very cute, seriously

17. Don't forget about Atlantis Princess Jibeom too


∟ He's so cute I'm cracking my head

18. Soft Tiger on LieV


∟ The tiger looks really harmless
∟ One more harmless Jibeom


∟ This is during It's U, right? This hair has become my favorite
∟ Ah, is it during LADY?
∟ LADY is the follow-up promo after It's U,,,

19. Eh? Why are his eyes this big while drinking coke?


∟ He looks like a manga character...

20. Watch this video of Jibeom who proves that they're singing live https://youtu.be/3sA0wurMR4g
∟ Have to do 1 day 1 tiger
∟ Sigh... Seriously, isn't Kim Jibeom's volume insane.... DoraBeoms....ã… ã… ã… ã… 
∟ I'm so proud of his volume ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… Jibeomie ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 
∟ I'll also do 1 day 1 tiger from now on

21. I really, really, really, really, really, really love this gif


∟ Why is he looking at his member like thatã… I'm hit so hardã… 


∟ I think honey drips from my Jibeom-nim's eyes instead of tears
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment