Sunday, August 16, 2020

, , , , , , , , ,

The Married Couple and All the Fighting Combinations

No, this is the first time that I've seen idols fight among themselves this muchㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱ


No, I just looked up self contents by the idols that I'm on the verge of stanning lately and two of the members just fight as long as they stick togetherㅋㄱㄱㅋㄱㅋIt's hilarious how they just put them fighting as it is in their contentsㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱ

--
(t/n: OP will be in italics)

1. What? I feel like it's my kidsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㄲ
∟ ㅋㄱㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋWho??
∟ BTOB..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Ah, no it's notㅋㄱㅋㄱ
∟ Ah, it's not!!!!! It's so funny that there are other people like that

2. It sounds like my kids?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Who?!?!
∟ Are they perhaps same aged..?
∟ Yeah, they are
∟ Is it a boy group or a girl group??
∟ Boy group!

3. AhㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThat's so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. 99??
∟ Oh!
∟ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey sincerely fight, don't they ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
They really do, but it's so cute how it eventually always fizzles out

5. Not, but seriously, when I watch their contents, they really fight with a straight face onㄱㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱAh, they're so funny

6. Are they Joochan-Donghyun??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ The married couple?!!!
Kya!
∟ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Bickering is in their daily lives
Please have them stick closer to each other,,,,,ㅋㄱㅋㄱㄱㅋㄱㅋ

7. Is it Golcha??
∟ Yup!

8. I scrolled down thinking, "Could it be? Could it be?" and I thought it would be my biasㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey're for real..I became a fan and was like, "These guys are for real"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. The Married Couple is so, so cute
∟ But you're saying you're on the verge of stanning...? Join the fandom


Oh, that's straightforwardㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋ
∟ How can you still be on the verge


10. It was my kids?!?!


∟ If you want to see Golcha fighting, please watch Twitter Blueroom!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ They only fight when they're on Twitter Blueroomㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I saw the Mount Everest one?
∟ Not thatㅋㅋThe one from this comebackㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I watched that too. What was it, the one where they picked the member that they didn't want to be roommates with?ㅋㄱㄱㅋㅋ

11. Enter the fandoooom


∟ Saving the gifㅎ

12. What the, it was my bias group!!!!!! Kya!!!!!! Our married couple....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ
∟ "Let's have a talk, you and I" / "No" / "Then don't do that"

13. Our married couple?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


∟ Our kids fight and reconcile and fight again all the time and they're a real married couple who does all the married couple stuffㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


14. Whoa, my God. Just looking at the title, I was like, "Is it Golcha?" so I clicked and it's really Golchaㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Not only the Married Couple but also Lee Jangjun and Hong Joochan
∟ Kim Jibeom-Bong Jaehyun
∟ Bong Jaehyun-Son Youngtaek
∟ Bae Seungmin-Son Youngtaek
∟ They fight all the time
It's really so hilarious that Lee Jangjun and Hong Joochan hate it so much when they're told that they resemble each otherㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱ
∟ I don't know if you watched the Dingo MOVE REC. behind the scenes... A 1:1 fight turned into a 1:1:1 fight....
∟ It's the most hilarious thing when Lee Jangjun, Hong Joochan, and Kim Dongdong fight.....

15. Them bickering is so cute and funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ-

16. 99zㅠ


17. They've come to a point where they'll be sad if they don't fightㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱ

18. Jibeom and Jaehyun are also cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

19. So it's my kidsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ My kids are those who go on Blueroom to fightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

20. The kids who fight with all their sincerityㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ When they fight, they tell fans all about it and that's so funny and adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Yes!!!! It's so funny how they spill everythingㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋ

21. I knew itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋOur married couple fights and bickers sincerely. Cute cute

22. 


∟ 


∟ Ah, cute
∟ Oh, whose back is that?
∟ Joochanie!
∟ Him rushing like that is cute

23. It's so funny that they're the ones who spilled about themselves not talking to each other for a weekㄱㄱㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ ~ The idols who confessed that they made a comeback and didn't talk for a week because they had a fight~

24. Always fightingㅋㅋㄱㄱㄱ ㄱGolchaㅠ


∟ Are these guys the married couple?
∟ These two are MakMadz ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Who's in MakMadz? Is this a self content too?
∟ The leader, Daeyeol, and maknae, Bomin! That's a self content ㅎㅎ
From this album's making, right?
∟ CH.GOL-CHA ep.1, I think?! 🙄 Is it right..
Oh, I haven't properly watched CH.GOL-CHA3. I have to watch it
∟ Golcha is cuteㅋㅋㅋ
∟ The Married Couple is him,


∟ and him


25. Heol, what the? It's trending at #3 🎉🎉🎉🎉


∟ The Married Couple who fights all the time


∟ Actually, they're Golcha's Tom & Jerry


∟ The ENFPz who hate it so much when people tell them they look alike


∟ The Ex-Friendz who fight about >>cleaning<< all the time


26. Bongjae and Jibeom fighting is also funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did you watch the Mount Everest, OP??
I did! His laundry is as high as Mount Everest!!
∟ Did you watch them fighting because of Choco Heim too? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I haven't seen the video but I just saw it in text. They fought about the Choco Heim crumbs,,?
∟ That's also fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jaehyun's attack power on Jibeom was 100..

27. WhatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhy is this in the trending post


∟ Ah, I want to show OP this


∟ 


∟ You have to look at these 3 consecutively


28. No, but, why is there so many fighting combination? in Golchaㅋㄱㅋㅋ  Married Couple 1, Married Couple 2, JangjunJoochanㅋㄱㄱㅋㅋㄱㅋBut it's all interesting. Ah, hilarious

29. Our married couple.....ㅎㅎ
∟ Don't be shocked, everyone^^ It's true that they fight for real^^

30. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋEven for a non-fan I thought, "Golcha?" as soon as I saw this post
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment