Sunday, August 9, 2020

, , ,

Bomin's Surprising Friendship With NU'EST's Ren

Golcha's Bomin and NU'EST's Choi Minki are close?



Today, Bomin and another Golcha member went to see Minki-nim's musical. It's my first time knowing that they're close.

--


[+52 | -2] It was said that Seventeen's Seungkwan introduced them to each other! I got this from another site and it's so cute how Bomin-nim zoomed in so close at Mingki's face with his cameraㅋㅋㅋ I think he also prepared a flower bouquet and I thank him for that. The content of the musical Jamie is good and it has such a big importance, so Minki is doing really well!ㅠㅠ It's gotten good reviews from some musical fans, so I'm filled with pride☺️


[+42 | -2] Our Bominie also went and bought a bouquet and it kind of feels like he's waiting for his girlfriend to finish a meetingㅋㅋ But he's not datingㅜㅜ


[+35 | -0] Yup yup, they're close!!


[+32 | -1] Yeah, Minki said on a V Live that they got to know each other through Boo Seungkwan

[+30 | -1] Today, the LOVEs who went to see Minki's musical saw Bomin-nim and he looked like a celebrity. There were so many eyewitness accounts of people saying, "There's someone super handsome standing in the lobby." Rumor also spreads among us about him being handsomeㅋㅋ

[+27 | -1] He went with Joochanie too


[+19 | -0] I support the friendship between handsome people........

[+16 | -0] Mingki said before on a V Live that they got close thanks to Seventeen's Seungkwan-nim

[+14 | -0] How did Bomin and Seungkwan get close? That's amazing

[+13 | -0] Boo Seungkwan, Choi Minki, Choi Bomin. I like this friendship between handsome kids.

[+11 | -0] I love this kind of friendship

[+9 | -0] I heard he wrote, "My hyung is the best. Choi Minki handsome❤️" on the bouquetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCute

[+8 | -0] He went with his main vocalist, Joochan, who's having his musical debut with 'Sonata of a Flame' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I compliment their friendship ㅋㅋ I'm happy with his bouquet wit ㅋㅋ

[+5 | -0] It's so, so funny that their connecting bridge is Seungkwan-nimㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAh, I love Boo Seungkwanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Golcha's Bomin and Joochan came for the musical Jamie today


I guess they came to watch Ren as Jamie!!

--

1. Heol?????
∟ Where did you hear that??? An eyewitness account?
∟ (OP) They were seen at the venue right now
∟ Heol ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠOh myㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm jealous... Enjoy the show, babies...

2. Where'd you hear it??

3. Heol ㅠㅠ
∟ I'm really curious how they became close with my Minkiㅠㅠ
∟ He said they were introduced by Seungkwan-nim

4. Heol, awesomeㅠㅠ

5. Heol, Jooccya and BominieㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜThat's awesome




Golcha's Bomin-nim went to NU'EST Ren's musical!!!!


My friend went to see Jamie and said they saw him just nowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

--

1. I guess Joochanie also went with himㅠㅠㅠ Kya I'm jealousㅠㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) Minki told them to come see him but I can't believe they actually cameㅠㅠㅠㅠThank you💖💖
∟ Thank you for the good info... I hope the babies enjoy the show❤️

2. How do they know each otherㅠㅠI'm so curiousㅁ
∟ I saw Ren-nim saying that Seungkwan-nim introduced them to each other!!

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋBbomaengie went?

4. Bbomaeng-ah, enjoy the show!!! Joochya too!!!

5. Ohㅜㅜㅜㅠ Enjoy the show, Bbomaeng and Jooccya!!!

6. Whoa ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ Enjoy the show, babies😆

7. Heolᯅ̈? Our Minki invited them?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His social skills are awesome

8. Heol, the combination of the Chois is love...💖




Eyewitness picture of Golcha's Bomin!!



I heard Joochanie also went with him. Did they go together?

--

1. Whoa, seriously... Even all covered up he's still handsome
∟ But is his arm okay nowㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) Yeahㅠㅠ Is the baby all well? But it doesn't look swollen
∟ It seems to have gotten a lot better so I'm glad.....

2. Our Bbomaeng....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. He still looks like a celebrity even when covered

4. Even when covered, it's still obvious that it's Bbomaengㅠ

5. Whoa, he's still handsome even when covered...You can see his handsomeness

6. It's my first time seeing a celebrity taking a selca thereㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you so much for taking a proof shotㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) Ah, really? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋChoi Bbomaeng is adorable ㅠㅠ

7. He's so cute taking a proof shotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Enjoy the show, Bomin-nim

8. I heard he also got him a flower bouquet. It's so cute how he took a picture with Mingkiㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) Heol, what's that? That's so cute....
∟ Someone saw Bomin-nim with a bouquetㅋㅋPeople usually get that as a gift when they come see a play, so ㅋㅋㅋ

9. Whoa, it's so cute how he takes a proof shotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope he has fun watching it😆

10. Heol, a proof shot thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thank you so much. He's adorable




I heard that Bomin-nim stood in line among fans to take a picture of Minki on the cast board


He's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

--

1. Ah, Bbomaeng ㅠㅠㅠCuteㅠㅜㅜ

2. Ahㅋㅋㅋ What to do? He's adorableㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thank you💖

4. Aah, I saw our Bbomaeng taking pictures and it was super cuteㅜ

5. He took a close-up shot of Minki and also took selcas☺️

6. Our Bbomaeng is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) https://twitter.com/j___donggle/status/1292008794843537408?s=19 Watch this too. Usually when there are eyewitness accounts of other singers it's only like, "Oh, okay," but I guess he was being very cute today so it blew up on my timeline ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment