Saturday, August 8, 2020

,

Jaehyun's 'Zombie' Cover + Bong-L

Heol, Golcha's Jaehyun covered DAY6's 'Zombie'



--

1. Heol, it's in English

2. Jaehyun-ah, you've killed me....

3. Heol

4. Our Kevin Bong ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ His English pronunciation is solid, no..



'Zombie' is my favorite song, and


My baby covered it...

But it's the English version...

I love it🥺🥺🥺🥺

--

1. Who????
∟ (OP) What??? The cover?? Golcha's Jaehyunie!!!
∟ Ooh, that's cool !!

2. I didn't get the notification so I didn't know and I was surprised when I clicked on this post and find out that he uploaded a coverㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Our kids cherish the English version so much as wellㅠㅠㅠㅠIt's so meaningful that he covered the English version!!Thank you🍋❤
∟ (OP) Thank you so much to DAY6 for creating such a masterpiece...❤🎳🍋❤



Bong Jaehyun said, "Whoa, so awesome," after seeing the Dream Con cue sheet with EXO's name on it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



From 2:30! Bong-L said he loves '10 Billion Views' ❤️ I also enjoy listening to '10 Billion Views
 ❤️

--

1. Heok, Bong-L-nim..❤️

2. Bong-L put on 'Peterpan' on V Live today too and he was so excited that he unknowingly turned off the live..
∟ Ah, my Godㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ He was saying to fans that he liked it, singing along so excitedly and unknowingly pressed the End buttonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. This person is so cute

4. Bongjjae is so cute, seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Bong-L is for real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I remember that he kept talking about it since his debut days... I always support Bong-L-nim ❤❤

6. Bong-L-nim is adorable.. Thank you for liking my kids as always,,,🥺

7. I support Bong-L-nim hihi

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's cute how he talks softly

9. Our Bong-L who turned off his V Live while so excitedly singing...

10. When I see posts about Bong-L-nim mentioning my kids, I can feel his sincerity so I'm also really happy about it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's like meeting another EXO-L ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope EXO and Bong-L will promote healthily for a long, long time😊😊😊

11. Bong-L-nim is really for real❤️❤️

12. He's for real when he does the E X O hand movementㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. His tension was really high during today's V Live

14. Bong Jaehyun, he was Bong-L in his V Live today, but then in the self-made content tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. Bong-L is so cute

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment