Tuesday, August 25, 2020

,

Netizens Can't Help but Smile at Bomin & Joshua's Friendship

I heard Joshua gave a beaded bracelet to Bomin as a present


Golcha's Bomin is having his birthday V Live right now (the background is chroma key because his company is brutal in their excitement) and he said that Seventeen's Joshua made him a beaded bracelet with his initials on it and also a thread bracelet. Both of them are adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


--


[+63 | -1] It's awesome that they can be close just by filming a cameo for a short time. They both look like they'd be shy around strangers but I guess they really aren'tㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ [+10 | -0] I'm a Carat so I don't know about Bomin, but Joshua has high sociabilityㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ [+10 | -0] Bomin looks like he's shy around strangers but seeing that he has so many friends, I don't think he isㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ [+4 | -0] Bomin isn't shy around strangersㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's not even calmㅋㅋㅋㅋ He went to a karaoke and the members picked him as the member who's the best at playing. You'll understand if you watch ARA TV

[+59 | -0] F*ck, seriously, Joshua is f*cking funny. You're so, so funny, Joshuaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, seriously, he uploaded a picture of the beads he personally picked at Dongdaemun and I guess he's still doing thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so cute


[+48 | -0] A gif you have to see again at this timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's a happy gifㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ❤️


[+36 | -0] They were able to be this close only by filming together for a bit...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMoreover, they have a 5-year age gapㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+25 | -0] The backgroundㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCrazy. I thought it was real, turns out it was CGㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+19 | -0] I love this friendship so much. My mouth automatically smiled as soon as I read the title

[+19 | -0] I don't know if Woollim bought chroma key or was sponsored, but they're really using it diligently now....The downside is that the pictures that the members want to show us also become chroma key

[+13 | -0] Brutal in their excitementㅋㅋㅋㅋ So f*cking funny. Ah, Woollim, seriously

[+12 | -0] Heol, I was surprised seeing the background

[+11 | -0] A big!wel!come to the friendship between handsome kids


[+9 | -0] The background is so funny ㅠㅜㅠㅠ I saw it in passing and it was so funnyㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+7 | -0] Bomin also only talked about the background for the first 10 minutesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe was like, "If I had know they'd put this background I would've just gone to the salon ᕙ(•̀‸•́‶)ᕗ"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+6 | -0] An excited company ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHis agency is cute
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment