Sunday, August 2, 2020

, ,

Bomin Unleashes Everyone's Noona Side

??? : I'm a noona, but can I call you oppa?




Q. I'm a noona, but can I call you oppa?
A. No, I like noona



Golden Child's Choi Bomin (00liner)
Is he crazy? He's f*cking quick-wittedㅋㅋㅋㅋ Bomin-ah, noona is dead

--

1. Isn't he guilty saying that with that face?

2. 00liner, f*ck..... I'm crying

3. Whoa, Bomin has become more handsome...

4. Bomin-ah, what about auntie?

5. What about hyung...

6. This auntie will become a noona too

7. Noona is deadㅜㅜㅜㅜWe're 2 years apart

8. A noona here

9. What about ahjumma?

10. ...^^...Bomin-ah...Am I a noona when we're 10 years apart..?^^...

11. What about hyung? 2222 No, but, I can't believe he's an 00liner...


A "Can I call you oppa?" that I'm reminded of when I see the trending post. This is legendary to me




--

1. But still, oppa ...............

2. Okay, oppa,,,

3. So how old is he... I'll be a noona too
∟ 00!
∟ Whoa, I'm a noona
∟ Kya, it's a noona


4. How old is Bomin, though? Am I really his noona?
∟ 00liner, 21 years old!!

5. Oh...I'm a noona. I'll work hard in being a noona now
∟ How do you "work hard in being a noona"? Let's do it together
∟ I'm a noona, so I'll make it so obvious that I'm a noonaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have to put "noona" in everything I say. “Bomin-ah, noona likes it so much when Bomin calls me noona ㅎㅎㅎㅎ”

6. Whoa...I'll be a noona

7. Bomin-ah, I'm a noona ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm thankful that I'm a noona. Noona loves you so much. I'm so happy that I'm a noona ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Bomin-ah, I was born 4 days earlier than you so I'm a noona.....
∟ Let's not pretend to be a noona...
∟ If we were born earlier than him that we're a noona, right....😭

9. Kya, he's handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Bomin-ah, noona likes youㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. He's an 00liner, right?..
∟ Yeah .. Whatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ O..pp
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment