Wednesday, August 5, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

It's Very Easy to Like Golden Child

When my bias likes a junior group, I will also like that group very much


As he builds up more experience, he gets a lot of junior groups
Golden Child and VICTON in particular... I have really good feelings for them
[Golden Child] wrote this kind of message that's filled with sincerity


Moreover, even my bias told us to like them, so how can I not have good feelings for themㅠㅠ


--


[+55 | -0] When Jangjun was on KOMS, Kang Seungyoon was a panelist and he said that they exchanged numbers and planned to eat together later! Kang Seungyoon-nim said a lot of good things [to Jangjun] that day so he said that he was very thankful. I have good feelings towards Winner too...❤️
∟ [+5 | -0] I've always had good feelings towards Kang Seungyoon, and seeing how he praised Jangjun so much on KOMS made me very touched

[+54 | -0] I'm a Goldenness, so our relationship with Winner was continued by jokbal...ㅋㅎㅎㅎㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm always thankful to them for taking care of [Golcha]ㅜㅠ Seungyoon-nim in particular, he's very good at singing too. Thank you always for taking care of our kids well♡

[+51 | -0] Golcha is such a likable group. My bias is Seventeen, so I watched that Golcha mentioning Seventeen compilation? video and they even knew the b-sides and knew what [Seventeen] said on their own V Lives, so I ended up having sincere good feelings towards themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJang Star was really funny too. I support them
∟ [+1 | -0] Me too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm a Carat but I have good feelings towards Golcha

[+23 | -0] I agree. I'm also a Winner fan and I also really like the groups in the post and their fans also say really pretty things about our kidsㅠㅠThe kids said a few years ago that Golcha were really amiable and pretty, so I ended up liking them. I also really like VICTON after watching Idol Radio!! It's not our kids' style to have a friendship with other idol groups like this and they're all really shy around strangers, so their juniors who approach them first like this look really pretty to me too

[+23 | -0] I'm a Goldenness and when there are people who like our kids, I'll end up liking that group so muchㅋㅋㅋ So Winner is very likable to meㅠㅠㅠ

[+18 | -0] Winner compliments Golcha so much. I guess the kids are really kind. It's my first time seeing Winner say that a junior group is kind and even write a silly comment for themㅋㅋㅋㅋI've always seen them receiving love from senior groups, so it's amazing to see the opposite situation and I ended up liking those groupsㅋㅋ

[+16 | -0] No, you can't help but like them when they write a long letter like thatㅋㅋ He must've been very touched. Normally, groups would be like, "We've made a comeback with ~, please listen to it a lot! Sunbaenim's song is really good!" and that's it, so it must've been touching to receive something like that

[+13 | -0] My bias is Winner but I really welcome their friendship with Golcha. I love itㅋㅋㅋ

[+10 | -0] You can't help but like them when they write that kind of letterㅋㅋㅋㅋEven I feel happy
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment