Saturday, August 15, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

What Stage Do You HAVE to See Once in Your Lifetime?

Goldies, if there was a stage you can see in real life before you die, what would it be?


What stage would you see right in front of your eyes, with you on the first row, before you die?

--

1. WANNABE for me

2. It's U for me

3. That's too much. I can't choose. I won't go home. I'll just stay here. I won't and can't go home
∟ (OP) You have to choose. If you don't, then you'll just die

4. Whoa, I seriously don't think I can choose

5. Whoa... Um......

6. Can I choose a medley of all their songs
∟ (OP) No..
∟ You're so mean....
∟ (OP) ðŸ˜­

7. Without Youã… . If I see them tapping their feet while turning their heads in front of me, I would die. It's sexyㅜㅜㅜㅜ

8. Lately
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment