Monday, August 10, 2020

,

Daeyeol Charms Fans and Non-Fans Alike With 'Aloha' Cover

Heol, why is Golcha Daeyeol's voice this pretty?


I'm not even a Goldenness. I'm a fan of another group who has a lot of interest towards a different Golcha member, and I looked up that friend's song covers and have listened to half of Golcha songs, visited the THE LIVE account and he had no covers, so I wasn't really expecting much but it's the weekend so I was bored and listened to it?? I'm really not joking. His voice is so pretty??

--

1. Our Big Oppa has crazy vocal color, seriously...

2. Lee Daeyeol's vocal color is really the best

3. Someone who's crazy about Lee Daeyeol, that's me

4. He's our lead vocalist! He's one of the members with a really good vocal color and this is his first song cover too so we're cryingㅠㅠ



Is there any Golcha fan here?


I listened to 'Aloha' earlier and liked it, so I looked up more of Daeyeol-nim's song covers but nothing came up aside from 'Aloha'. Please recommend me b-sides where I can hear his voice well🙏🏻 I've listened to all of Golcha's title tracks so I know all of them

--

1. https://youtu.be/WnNon6xnZKE
https://youtu.be/ZG545onMyrU
Daeljji's parts compilation!!!
∟ A b-side recommendation.... Everything has been recommended below......ㅎ
∟ (OP) Thank you everyone. Golcha is the best❤️
∟ Heheㅎ Please show a lot of interest towards our Golcha🎳❤🎳❤


2. 'Our Heaven'!!

3. Golcha's 'I See U' and 'LADY'
∟ 'Moment' too! They all have my favorite Daeljji voice

4. 'Our Heaven'
∟ If you like Daeljji's voice then you definitely have to listen to OH...

5. 'Our Heaven'
∟ 'Moment', 'LADY'
∟ Among the title tracks, you can hear Daeyeol's refreshing voice in 'Let Me' and 'Damdadi'!

6. 'Our Heaven' is a unit song by Daeyeol, Seungmin, Donghyun!
∟ 'YTMOB', you can hear Daeyeol's high note moment here!



Goldies, Bongjae and Daeyeol


Don't they look pretty in natural light?))

--

1. I agree. So pretty...

2. Right, rightㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Natural light is the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I love natural lightㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. That's right. The scenes where the sunlight is too strong and hides their faces are a bit unfortunate, but natural light is the bestㅠㅠㅠ

5. Natural light is shiny and it's prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. My pretty babies



I'm a Lovelinus, but Goldenness




Daeyeol is so handsome in this part so I unknowingly screenshot it. As expected, Woollim is a visual powerhouse💕

--

1. I think this was really well-shotㅠㅜㅜ

2. Visual powerhouse💗 Vocal color powerhouse💗 Woollim
∟ I'm a Goldenness and I listened to Jiae-nim and Sujeong-nim's special clipsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Woollim really has a lot of great visuals and vocal colorsㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) Thank you. My princesses are good at singing, right? I also listened to Jaehyunie's cover💕

3. I think it's crazy too in gif.......


∟ (OP) I have to save this💕

4. Kya, thank youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Woollim's singing videos are all the best. I watch them all

5. Our oppa is handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠ As expected, visual powerhouse, Woollim🎳❤️



Goldies, I actually have something to confess


I heard the news about Lee Daeyeol's 'Aloha' and his face and shoulders in the thumbnail are too much that it pains me and I can't click on it. My heart trembles

--

1. Quickly click it. It's heaven

2. Go go, 40 'Aloha's per day

3. Hey, me too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Quickly listen to it

5. Quickly go to heaven

6. Listen to it quickly..,It's seriously heaven



What?!! Lee Daeyeol covered 'Aloha'?!


Heol, heol, I just knew. What do I doㅜㅜㅜ
I'm nervous so I can't play itㅜㅜ


--

1. Calm down and turn on the video

2. Be careful of your heart.....

3. Take a deep breath and play it

4. Mind your heart

5. (OP) Huh hah huh hah.., I'm going crazyㅠ I'll watch it now

6. Spoiler


7. (OP) I watched it..


8. (OP) Crazyㅠ


9. (OP) I'm gonna watch it again




How tall is Daeyeol-nim??


His proportions are so goodㅠㅠㅠ

--

1. Daeyeol is 2.5 meter tall...
∟ (OP) You knew I'd go, "Eeeh???Really!!?????"??
∟ I'm serious. Bomin said so. Believe it
∟ (OP) If Bomin-nim says it then of course I have to believe it!! Thanks☺️

2. Bomin said he's 2.5 meter tall
∟ (OP) Ah, is that so???? If Bomin-nim says so then I have to believe him. Yeah, thanks😮

3. We have no official height, but he's over 180! He's in the tall line in Golcha and my husband
∟ (OP) Aha, thank you for letting me know without seeing the last word☺️

4. 2.5 meter tall. Bomin said so...
∟ (OP) Thank you. I have to believe it if Bomin-nim says it☺️
∟ T-Rex is 5 meter, only 2 Daeyeol-hyungs...

5. 2.5 meter tall. Big Oppa
∟ (OP) I'll call him oppa too. Anyway, he's oppa!!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment