Tuesday, June 2, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Pann Reacts to 'Relay'

I guess the Woollim group song is about overcoming Corona



It's a group song by the Woollim artists, consisting of Infinite, Lovelyz, Golden Child, Rocket Punch, and Woollim Rookies. Since the situation now is like this, I think the lyrics are saying, "Let's overcome Corona"...

But the song is f*cking nice. Listen to Woollim - Relay

--


[+157 | -6] Releasing a song with the name "Kim Sunggyu" itself makes me moved
 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you, Kim Sunggyuㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+120 | -3] The intro with Sujeong, Golcha's rap parts and Sunggyu's part at the end are f*cking good. It's crazy,,,,

[+103 | -7] Jangjun and Youngtaek's parts are so good. They wrote their own lyrics and they're so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI also like Sunggyu's part like crazy. I just like everythiiiiiing I'm gonna love Woollim foreverㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ❤️


(There's no star in our sky / Perhaps they made a space for us / We have to shine brighter so we can be the star on the ground / So our echoes can reach the sky)

[+72 | -3] A song that warms my heartㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+67 | -0] Whoa, I became a fan of Golcha recently so I didn't know much about Woollim singers, but they have a lot of good singers. But Sunggyu-nim's vocal is really on another classㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHis diction, volume, skill, he's just like a singer from a different world....

[+54 | -2] Meanwhile, Jangjun's silly commentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's f*cking funny


(Jangjun) I'll drop a bucket of silly comments.
Sung: Sunggyu-hyung  Gyu: (t/n: he doesn't even start with "Gyu") the textbook of emotion, rhythm, soul, you inspire me. I love you, Sunggyu-hyung♡
The rainbow [only] has 7 colors [because] it's worried it will overlap with Lovelyz's beauty ♡
I just came back from NASA and there wasn't any rocket this cute... Rocket Punch...♡
Guys, you are my investment, Woollim Rookie friends♡
Finally, the light itself, Golden Child♡
Now everyone has received the baton, let's run!!!
2nd gen princess, Jangjun♡)

[+43 | -0] But isn't the song really good?? Even taking into account that I'm a fan, I think it's really good.. Actually, this is Woollim's first attempt at a group song so I didn't expect much(..) but when I listened to it I liked it so much that I was surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Especially Sunggyu's part in the chorus is really refreshing. As expected, Woollim is great at picking songs

[+41 | -0] (From) Sunggyu, Kei, Ryu Sujeong, BabSol, JIN, Joochan, Y, Suyun, until Lee Hyeop, their main vocalists are f*cking awesome... It would've been legendary if Nam Woohyun was thereㅠ

[+39 | -0] Lee Mijoo's vocal color is this nice?? Also Kim Sunggyu... His senior aura when he smiles at the end is clear. Why doesn't Seungmin have any partㅠ Ah, a Woollim stan is happy, f*ck

[+37 | -1] Lee Jangjun's silly comment 2ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(This is why I auditioned for Woollim...
Sigh....... the song is crazy....♡
Our CEO is crazy......♡)

[+33 | -0] Sunggyu's vocal is really awesome and I got goosebumps at Kei's part in the chorus too because of their vocal colors. Golcha's raps are really nice and from rap to high note, Babysoul showcased everything in this song..

[+30 | -0] I heard Sunggyu, Mijoo, and Jangjun were funny during the shooting. Woollim has to release the video

[+27 | -0] This is the MV interpretation? too and it's really good. I was wondering why everyone was in an abandoned factory-like place and the meaning is nice


(It's crazy, though? If you interpret it
The Rookies are looking for the light? the way out? (trainees)
Rocket Punch are warming up to rise now (rookies)
Golden Child are running forward brightly (rising)
Lovelyz are posing under the bright light (6 years old)
Sunggyu feels like he's waiting alone (military)
If what I think is right, it's clear that I'm a crazy for Woollim.. If it's true, Woollim is a genius.. But am I the only one who likes the song??)

[+25 | -0] Sunggyu and Y did the same part and both of their vocal colors are awesome~I love it

[+19 | -0] Golden Child


[+19 | -0] At the last chorus, it shows off the vocals of Joochan-Soul-Jibeom-Sujeong-Kei-Y-Soul-Sunggyu-Suyun, then it ends. That feeling of pleasure is amazing......

[+15 | -0] I watched the MV and I got surprised when I saw Jeong Yeinㅋㅋ She's f*cking pretty... It's f*cking nice when Kim Sunggyu stands up and sings the last chorus, Kim Donghyun's solo shot is f*cking nice too, and Kim Yeonhee is f*cking pretty as well,,,, I f*cking love it when they wave as a group at the endㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment