Saturday, March 20, 2021

,

Fans Share How Daeyeol Looks Like in Real Life

Is there anyone who has seen Golcha in real life?


I have a question.....
Lee Daeyeol, do you have to break your camera? (t/n: means cameras don't work in capturing how he actually looks like so you have to break them)
How does he look like in real life?

--


[+21 | -0] Some fan said that if Lee Daeyeol were to sue a camera company, he'd win the case,. But they said that Lee Daeyeol is really handsome in real life...He's tall too, so it could be that his proportions are really good


[+15 | -0] His proportions...


[+13 | -1] Seeing that he had so many people who stanned him after that day at Sincheon, yeah

[+8 | -0] More than luxuriously expensive, Daeyeol has the physical, so his warm vibe was strong and Sungyoon, his nose was really high. I thought his eyes weren't big but his nose and eyes were really handsome and fit my type. Jangjun's eyes, nose, mouth were clearly strong and his face didn't leave out any space. Youngtaek was fair-skinned and his features also didn't leave out any space. Should I say that he was handsome in a clean way? But when he was standing up, his physical was nice.. I always saw him sitting down in fansigns and I saw him in front of me during OTW/after work and I thought, "Ah, he's a celebrity." Seungmin was cute and handsome in a pretty way, especially when he was wearing light brown contacts at a fansign, I was busy looking at his face because he was so prettyㅋㅋ Jaehyun, he had the smallest face..His very big eyes were thin and his pretty high nose on that small face was really an idol visual face. Also, he wa really thin...so thin. Jibeom was really handsome...He's a universal standard beauty with a warm, f*cking handsome face. Donghyun was adorableㅠ We're the same aged but he was like my younger brotherㅋㅋAnd he's on the shorter side, but I think his legs are in the top 4 in Golcha..They're long and thin, so his proportions are good. Bomin was skinnier than I thought and his aegyo-sal (the fat below eyes) were cuteㅋㅋ When I saw him, he had the oppa vibe. Everyone must've known it, but he was warm and handsome
∟ [+1 | -0] ㅠHo..By any chance, how does Joochan look like in real life??
∟ [+2 | -0] Ah, I didn't write about Joochanㅠㅋㅋㅋ Should I say that I felt like Joochan's face line was thinner than in the photos? It was very pretty! The corners of his eyes were so pretty tooㅠJoochan really went on a diet during this promo so he's skinny. He's the closest to how he looks in real life usually!

[+8 | -0] His face is his face, but his legs are soooooooo long

[+8 | -0] Honestly, I thought that Lee Daeyeol wasn't on the handsome side, but I went to both the Sinchon and Namsan guerilla events and from my POV, he looks 100, 1000 times better in real life. Seriously, the camera doesn't even get 1/4 of his face

[+8 | -0] Daeyeol looks way better in real life *shivers*

[+7 | -0] I wanna see Lee Daeyeol in real life too....ㅜㅠㅠ

[+7 | -1] In my opinion, yes. He's not even my bias or my second bias and I didn't even think that he was a visual member, but I was surprised when I saw him in real life
∟ [+3 | -0] I went to a few music shows, I saw Golcha at Namsan and he's one of the 2 members whom I have to break my camera for

[+6 | -0] He looks waaaaaaaay better in real life, really. Cameras, do your jobㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+5 | -0] When can I see Lee Daeyeol at offline events
∟ [+1 | -0] My goal this year is to see Lee Daeyeol in real life but it's already March ㅠㅠ

[+4 | -0] Get rid of all the TV cameras, f*ck... They don't show how he is in real life
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment