Sunday, March 14, 2021

, , , , , , , , , ,

Calm Your Mind With Warm Pictures of Golcha

Share warm photos of your bias groups that's filled with love for humanity

(Golden Child comments only)

Enter Talk is so dry
I get healed when I see warm photos of my bias group so I wanna see more


My bias group is Golden Child, so that's my 1Pick warm photo
They look tired, but it's nice that Gather 'Round Child is leaning on each other


This is known as "The point of view of a cockroach from the sewer" and they all look cheerful so it's a wa~rm.. Sloppy Child


At their first concertㅠ

Below are pictures that they took after adding members [into the picture] and I want to take pictures like these with my friends tooㅜㅜJust warm





There's a picture from this day in which they edited in a member who couldn't take it with them, but it's not the one in front of LOVE..and I couldn't find it

Anyway, let's look at and share warm pictures of your bias groups


The final picture that I'm putting today is going to be of Gather 'Round Child!!

--


[+51 | -3] I love this oneㅠㅠ Gather 'Round Child


∟ [+7 | -0] Ah, crazy. Golcha is so cute.. I don't know anyone but Choi Bomin but this looks like students on a school tripㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They gather 'round. Cute

[+33 | -0] This one too, Joochan wasn't there so they took a group picture even with showing Joochan's picture on the phone!! Goldies are warmㅠㅠ


[+31 | -1] I can't find the one in front of LOVE and I found a different one!! The one where they edited Joochan in!!ㅠㅠ Our Child is warm


[+28 | -0] Cute Golcha all tangled up!!


[+10 | -0] The point of view of a cockroach from the sewerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their fans have cheerful wit ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+10 | -0] Golden Child=10


[+8 | -0] This one for me. You can really see how cute they think their maknae is


[+5 | -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWait, why is it so funny that only the one on the very right on top and the one on the very left below in the first picture are sitting with tired faces on ㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment