Sunday, March 28, 2021

,

Jibeom's Rising Popularity as Golcha's Hidden Visual

I think these guys are the hidden boy group visuals

(Jibeom comments only)

This is the subjective POV of a multifan, but these are the members who every time I see them, I think that their recognition would be higher if they were just pushed more.

BTOB's Minhyuk
Seventeen's Jun, Joshua
SF9's Hwiyoung
Pentagon's Yanan
Victon's Subin, Sejun
Golcha's Jibeom
Stray Kids' Lee Know
CIX's Hyunsuk
Oneus' Ravn
Verivery's Minchan

+)When I wrote this, I thought these had pretty good recognition so I excluded them but I think I was right in wanting to add them, so
ASTRO's Moonbin
Monsta X's Hyungwon

They have a different member in each of their group who are more known as the visual, but I think that these guys are almost on par with those [visual] members. Anyway, I feel it's a waste that they're not much known compared to their good looks...

--


[+125 | -48] Bomin is really popular for Golcha but Jibeom is also really handsomeㅜㅜ


[+115 | -47] Golcha has so many visuals, seriously
∟ [+21 | -5] That's right. They all fit the flower boy type so I thought I could also call them "Golden Visual"
∟ [+23 | -3] For real~ Including the visual center Bomin, Jibeom, Joochan, Jaehyun, Jangjun, Sungyoon are all handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ [+11 | -3] The members are all handsome so when they're all together, their visuals aren't exposed..
∟ [+8 | -3] Seungmin is also handsomeㅋ

[+78 | -5] Everyone needs to know that Kim Jibeom is handsome..


[+65 | -3] Kim Jibeom is so handsome ㅠㅠ


[+64 | -3] Kim Jibeom is for real f*cking handsome


[+61 | -0] Kim Jibeom is at his peak these days... Please show Golcha and Breathe a lot of interest


[+55 | -0] Kim Jibeom is f*cking handsome


[+47 | -0] I really acknowledge Pentagon's Yanan, Golcha's Jibeom, and Stray Kids' Lee Know. Their companies really don't push them [as the visual]

[+41 | -0] More people need to know about Kim Jibeom. He's so f*cking handsome


[+40 | -3] Kim Jibeomㅜㅜ


[+39 | -0] Kim Jibeom, for real.. I'm a fan of another group and I can prove it, but he was on KOMS and he took off his mask and revealed his face and I was surprised because he was really f*cking handsome

[+31 | -0] Golcha is a visual restaurant..!


[+29 | -0] Our Jibeom is really handsome, isn't he...


[+26 | -0] Golcha's Bomin and Verivery's Kangmin are also popular outside of their teams as the visuals and I agree about Jibeom and Minchan

[+24 | -0] The legendary YaeBwatNeoJal... Jibeom is handsome and he's good at singing too. He's Golcha's lead vocalist. Make sure to check out his KOMS stage..


[+22 | -0] Close-up Jwibeom


[+21 | -0] Woollim, why are you hiding Kim Jibeom?


[+21 | -1] Golcha's Kim Jibeom is for real, isn't he... If he's that much of a visual, he's worth to be in the top ranks of the current male idols, but it's a shame that people don't know himㅠㅠㅠ

[+20 | -0] Kim Jibeom for real... His eyes are also huge and he's a neatly handsome guy. Every day is something new. He's handsome


[+19 | -0] He looks f*cking serious but the ball doesn't even go near the goalpost



[+17 | -0] Ah, seriously, I acknowledge Kim Jibeom. He's handsome

[+16 | -0] Jibeom and Minchan for real. Choi Bomin in Golcha and Yoo Kangmin in Verivery, they're famous for their faces, but these guys are also really handsome

[+15 | -0] Kya ㅜㅜ Our Jibeom as the top comment ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWah wah

[+15 | -0] I'm a fan of another group and I can immediately prove it, but Golcha has so, so many visuals. Seriously, every time I see them I go, "Oh, who is he" "Golcha????? He's from Golcha????" This is how I react every time I see them. My bias group is very close to Golcha so I know Lee Jangjun, I know Choi Bomin because I watch MuBank and I know Bong Jaehyun because of his web drama, but every member I know is handsome. Recently, Jibeom and Y too

[+11 | -0] Golcha is for real full of visuals



The 4 hidden boy group visuals who are certainly visual stans' picks

(Jibeom comments only)

As a visual stan who has never been captured by guys who aren't the visuals.. I'm uploading the kids who are visuals for real but isn't as well-known as I thought




2. Golden Child's Jibeom / Kim Jibeom

--


[+58 | -9] Kim Jibeom is f*cking handsome


∟ [+9 | -0] I'm a fan of another group but this is really legendary. It's a twist that he's even good at singing..
∟ [+2 | -0] Even as a fan of another group I watch Jibeom-nim's KOMS video from time to time. He was that handsome but I thought it was a waste that he wasn't popular that time, but it seems like Golcha is doing well these days so I cheer for them

[+52 | -7] Kim Jibeom is great..


[+54 | -5] Kim Jibeom, you do everything


[+46 | -3] Kim Jibeom is for real... His eyes are huge too


[+39 | -3] Kya, Kim Jibeomie


[+36 | -3] YaeBwatNeoJal Kim Jibeom


[+14 | -0] Breathe Kim Jibeom is the best

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment