Sunday, March 21, 2021

, ,

Jangjun's Unusual Talent

Fans of other group said this is very amazing










Of course

I'm a fan and I'm fascinated



+) The last gif that people are curious of, those are water bottles stacked together...

I don't remember when he said it so I couldn't link the video, but the method that Jangjun gave was that it'll work if you can see the tip of the stuff.. and if you move in the direction of where the stuff is gonna fall



+) It's not something fascinating, but I brought some other things too




This guy who flips the steamed rice is Joochan


--

1. Of course. I'm amazed every time I see it.

2. The yut..What the..

3. What's with the last oneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Is he not a balance artist if he's up to this point..

5. Whoa, the chair and the last one are crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ I guess his concentration is really good...

6. What the. Doesn't he have to appear on some talent show somewhere

7. Of course. It's fascinating every time.

8. I'm a fan and I'm also amazed at that talent and everyone should be amazed

9. I'm a fan and I see him doing that a lot so I've gotten used to it, but it's still so amazing.......

10. Because he's different...

11. It's also funny that he's good at itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. I'm always amazed.... It's extraordinary... and I can't control him day by day...

13. How does that fan stand like that

14. Whoa, I can't believe this is something a person can do

15. Heol....You can do that with one finger?

16. WhoaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThat's totally amazing

17. Whoa, does he have magic fingers? That's so amazing

18. Whoa, what in the world is going on with the chair????? That's amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ No, what's with the last one??!?!?!?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhoa, this is so fascinating

19. It's amazing every time I see it..... If it's like this, he'll be able to balance Adeol on his fingers soon...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

20. Is Star King not gonna air again? He has to be on that show

21. What's with the last gif?!?!??
∟ He stacked some water bottles and held the center of gravityㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Wait... Wait... That's possible?

22. Whoa, it's my first time seeing this and that's really amazing. Lee Jangjun, go to lots of variety shows. It's a waste that only his fans can see that kind of personal talent

23. Whoa, this is his personal talent?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He doesn't have to worry when he's on shows
∟ Jangjun, even without a personal talent, he won't have any worries when he's on shows...

24. This kid can surprisingly walk while doing handstand, can do a Grand Bow (handstand bow), etc... He does all kinds of things with his body. Please show a lot of love and interest toward Juni the genius hard worker❤️

25. Whoa, he can do that???

26. Stacking up the water bottles is already amazing ㅠㅠㅠ

27. He looks kind of relaxedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

28. Juni...You're good at various things

29. I think this person has so many random tricksㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

30. Wait, moreover, those water bottles are so sharp so it's really amazing that he can do thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And before I got into the fandom, I was also amazed when Joochan flipped the steamed rice and the lid separated
∟ Lots of Talents Child


31. Who stacked [the bottles] in the last gif????? That's also incredible....

32. What the, isn't this something that has to appear on some Balance Master stuff? What is he doing?

33. No, that's possible...? What's with the fan? It's possible to do with a fan too?

34. I think he can appear on You Quiz on the Block too

35. Hey, but, he's really handsome



Who is this?



Why is this in my gallery......

--

1. Maybe it's...Golcha's Jangjun

2. Jangjun-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ It is Jangjun, right...? It is
∟ (OP) But is that 2x speed?
∟ I don't think so...?
∟ (OP) I was surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. It is Jangjun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) Can you tell me the source?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) The scream at the end is the funniestㅋㅋㅋ

4. It is Lee Jangjunㅋㅋㅋ

5. (OP) Doesn't match the princess makeup tableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment