Tuesday, March 16, 2021

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golcha Songs That People Wish Would Climb up the Charts

Recommendations of hidden masterpieces like Rollin' by boy groups

(Golden Child comments only)

>With Melon chart-in as the standard< 
GOLDEN CHILD - Breathe 
AB6IX - Stay Young
ONEUS - A Song Written Easily
VICTON - Time of Sorrow
PENTAGON - Nostalgia

Definitely these 5 songs. I love these songs so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠIf these groups have any b-sides that are similar to these, please recommend them to me

--


[+79 | -10] Golcha's Breathe and Spring Again ! It's really so good if you listen to them in succession.  It's like you're seeing the cherry blossoms by yourselfㅋㅋ
∟ [+6 | -0] It's spring now, so I hope a lot of people will listen to Spring Again~ It's so soft and nice~ It felt even softer because they released it during their long hiatus...
∟ [+3 | -0] Golcha's With Me for me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's so good

[+77 | -14] I'm a Goldenness who's passing by! If you like something refreshing and bright, I recommend Golden Child's I'm Falling / YTMOB!!
∟ [+7 | -0] Their OST, Love Letter, is also good~ I recommend Love Shaker too!!
∟ [+6 | -0] I'm a fan of another group, but Pump It Up is so good!!! I'll listen to the recommendations

[+47 | -3] All the groups in here, let's blow up....

[+45 | -4] Crazy, Breathe... "You make me breathe and laugh all day / How about at night? How about during the day? You're all around me Like Breathe" I love this part so much...

[+41 | -3] Honestly, Golcha's Breathe. Even the MV is a masterpiece

[+30 | -1] Personally, I recommend Golcha's Spring Again and Genie and for the b-side, Pass Me By.

[+25 | -1] Breathe is so good

[+22 | -1] Am I the only one who's hoping that Golcha's Damdadi will climb back up the charts... Honestly, when I listen to Damdadi when my mood is so bad, I get so excited. I feel gloomy on the way to hakwon, but these guys are excitedly going, "Damdadi~! Damdadi~! Dam~dadidadidadi~dam~" in my ears. The choreo is cute too. The song is f*cking excited and nice, so I hope it will climb back up the charts... The pic is of the Damdadi boys


∟ [+4 | -0] Honestly, it's possible to include Damdadi in the list of songs to ban at CSAT ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ [+4 | -0] For real. And the killing point is the final, "Dadi" at the end
∟ [+2 | -0] I agree. Damdadi should be banned at CSAT. While it excitedly goes "Damdadi Damdadi", Jangjun ends with "Dadi". This is so absurd. It's f*cking addictive

[+19 | -0] I think Golcha's Damdadi has the possibility~ I think it'll be good to listen to freshly in the summer

[+17 | -0] For me, Golden Child's I Love U Crazy! I think it's a real masterpiece. The gif is of the ILUC video so please check it out on Youtubeㅜㅜ


[+12 | -0] For Golcha, it's Without You of course. I'm a fan of another group but I listen to this every day


Recommending a song that's said to be delicately good


It sounds like the opening of Tooniverse in its heyday
The heart count is similar to the title track
It's really a masterpiece. I recommend it because it suits the recent weather


(- Who's the one singing "Become the wind and blow me" in the beginning?
- Was this not their title track.....? It's so good
- I don't usually write comments but I happened to hear Golcha's Breathe and it really lingers in my earㅠ The song is so good.. A song that keeps making me think of when the flowers bloom or summer! Totally recommend this!!
- I happened to hear this while waiting for ONF's stage and it's so good)

Even the reviews from non-fans are goodㅠㅠ

It's a song called Breathe by Golden Child. Please please listen to it onceㅜㅜ


The stag ehas this kind of vibe. I'll leave a link in the commentsㅜㅜ
Golcha's Breathe is really, really goodㅠㅠ Think of it as doing something good and listen to itㅠㅠ

--


[+23 | -0] I'm not saying this because I'm a fan, but really...ㅠㅠ It's a song that makes the Tooniverse generation's heart beats!

[+21 | -0] I get reminded of "Bread" when I see Kim Jibeom..ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, Breathe is the best!


[+18 | -0] https://youtu.be/M5qF4DsdwpE Listen to this oneㅜ
∟ [+2 | -0] Crazy, I just watched it and the stage mix is really f*cking well done... Crazy

[+16 | -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅜㅜ At first I was like, "What? What heyday?" but I thought it was a Tooniverse opening song. It's so good. I quite like subtly delicate lively idol songs like this!


[+15 | -0] I really almost have no interest in idol songs but I happened to hear the song while channel surfing and I really liked it so I put it in my playlistㅋㅋㅋ It's really refreshing

[+15 | -0] Great job for this promotion


[+8 | -0] I agree. I'm a fan of another group but I like Golcha's bright concept. This song and Pump It Up !!

[+7 | -0] Golden Child really gets old-fashioned but also very energetic sporty songs. Whether they're in sports jerseys or denim on denim, they take it well. Breathe is nice too and the OMG-Let Me-I'm Falling-Crush-Damdadi line is f*cking good

[+7 | -0] Comments from other music sites


(- I ended up listening to this and watching them because they overlap promos with my bias and the song is so good. I keep listening to it^^ I support you. Fighting!!!
- I heard this for the first time at Artbox and the "I wanna stay and breathe" part was stuck in my ears so I looked it up and apparently it's a Golden Child songㅠㅠ Moreover, it's a follow-up song... Isn't the song too goodㅠㅠㅠㅠWah wah this has become my favorite song these days,,
- I heard this on MCD and it was stuck in my ear and I put a Golden Child song in my playlist for the first time. Fighting)

[+5 | -0] Responses from another post


(- They overlap promos with my bias group so I watched Golcha a few times on music shows and the song is really addictive and totally nice!! Suddenly I'm humming, "I wanna breathe~"ㅋㅋㅋ
- For real, this is so good. I'm not a fan, I surely don't know any member of Golden Child, but I set this song as my KKT profile ㅠㅠ It's so good ㅠㅠ
- Whoa, I'm totally into this song these days
- I just checked it out and its f*cking good, reallyㅜㅜ
- I'm a fan of another group but this is really so nice for real)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment