Sunday, March 7, 2021

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golcha's Visuals Get a Positive Response From Pann

Let's promote boy group visuals that are not well-known

(Golden Child comments only)

Take this chance to let more people know
Let's promote them!!

--


[+102 | -22] Our Jaehyun(Bong) who's like the Human Innisfree!!❤️


∟ [+7 | -0] He's handsome...
∟ [+12 | -1] His name is Hyunbong?
∟ [+12 | -0] Noㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's Bong Jaehyun, but there are so many Jaehyuns so I think that's why OP wrote it that wayㅋㅌㅌㅋㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ
∟ [+8 | -0] I saw him in real life in 2019 and I was like, "A celebrity is celebrity for a reason." He's f*cking handsome
∟ [+4 | -0] He's handsome. Which group is he from??
∟ [+4 | -0] He's Golden Child's Bong Jaehyun



[+94 | -16] Golcha's Kim Jibeom


∟ [+14 | -0] Heol, that's right. I saw him in KOMS and I remember him because he was so handsome
∟ [+12 | -0] Ah, this was the person whom my mom said was handsome while watching music show ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+93 | -22] Kim Jibeom of courseㅜㅜ


∟ [+17 | -0] Heol, he's so f*cking handsome. I have to take notes
∟ [+12 | -0] Heol, he's really so f*cking handsome
∟ [+11 | -0] His handsomeness is proportional to his skills. Everyone, be a Goldennessㅜㅜ

[+68 | -14] Golcha's Sungyoon


[+65 | -9] Golcha's Jangjun, Sungyoon


[+60 | -10] Golcha's Hong Joochan


[+59 | -4] Golcha's Choi Bomin


∟ [+8 | -0] He's already famous for being handsome

[+57 | -6] Golcha's Bong Jaehyun


[+56 | -11] Golcha's Jaehyunie


[+53 | -3] Golcha's Lee Jangjun


[+51 | -6] Golden Child's Choi Sungyoon


[+48 | -2] I i m Jibeo m ㅠㅜ


[+47 | -5] Golcha's Y ㅠㅠ


[+42 | -4] Golcha's Choi Sungyoon


[+37 | -2] #This_is_ChoiSungyoon


[+34 | -1] Golcha's Kim Jibeom


[+32 | -1] Jibeom, Bomin.. Their visuals are insane


[+31 | -4] Youngtaek-ah, you're an actual visual... I'm careful in case he gets sworn at but I'm still uploading it..


[+30 | -0] Golden Child's Bong Jaehyun! He's a charming bichon with soft features!!


[+29 | -0] He's so handsome in real life


[+28 | -1] Bong Jaehyun is f*cking cute..


[+28 | -0] Kim Ji Bang Gu (t/n: probably a pun on Kim Chi Bang Gwi/fart that smells like kimchi)



But recently, Golden Child

(Not translating the comments as it only has 4, but just wanted to share this)


It seems like Golcha is being mentioned more, so I'm all proudㅎ

I'm a K-Pop oldie, but I don't actually deeply stan any group and I just listen to the music here and there, so I have some idol teams that I watch with good feelings. One of them is Golden Child, and it looks like they're being mentioned more [on Pann] so I'm all proud

It felt like I was the only one who knew that they have a lot of handsome and talented kids, but whether it's them becoming the top comments on trending handsome idol recommendation posts or seeing that the members who are trending are slowly getting more diverse (t/n: not only the same members are trending all the time), should I say that it feels like they're growing well...ㅎ

I'm also proud of them, but I wonder how proud their fans are of them and I hope they'll be even more successful!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment