Sunday, March 7, 2021

,

Netizens Admire Jibeom's Huge Eyes

Seriously, how do his eyes open that wide in all directions






I heard that his eyes were up to his temples in real life and I think it's really the truth..But they're big vertically too..No, how are his eyes like that...

--

1. Who is he? Why are his eyes so big ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Golcha's Jibeom!
∟ I was surprised when I saw the 3rd gif. His eyes are so big that it looks like they would roll off his face

2. His eyes are huge...

3. Heol, he's so handsome

4. I'm shocked every time I see him

5. Whoa, his eyes are really big..

6. Kim Jibeom gets even more handsome by the day
∟ He's handsome, but he gets even more handsome

7. Whoa, his eyes are so pretty...

8. This gif is also awesome....


9. His eyes are awesome..
∟ Does he have inner eyelids?!!?!?!?
∟ Jibami has inner eyelids!!


∟ Awesome .. As someone who also has inner eyelids, the difference between me and him is that his eyes are that big.. I'm so upsetㅋㅋㅋ Thanks!!

10. Wow, he looks like his team member

11. Sometimes..Of course I've never seen his eyes swollen before, but...I think I know why they call him a frogㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. He's a friend of my acquaintance ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Heol, I guess his friends must've been boasting about him a lot... Actually, I heard it too... that they wished him to be successful because his personality is nice, he's kind, and he sings well... that he transferred schools to Seoul after becoming a Woollim trainee... that there wasn't anyone from our area and of same-aged that became a celebrity, so just to have someone became a trainee was amazing.... They're positive stories but if I'm just spreading rumors.. please tell me, I'll delete itㅜ
∟ It's something positive, so I don't think you need to delete it ?! [My acquaintance] is his very close friend so they meet every time he comes to Busan and that's all the stories I've heard about him when he was in school ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Two of my acquaintances are [Jibeom]'s friends ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's amazing
∟ Heol, he's a friend of my friend too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seems like this person has so many friends ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ That's amazing. Jibeom was an insider (popular) ㅋㅋㅋ But he does look like someone whom I want to be friends with. He has a good personality and is fun ㅋㅋㅋ

13. While scrolling down I kept going, "Ah, is he AA-nim? Oh? BB-nim? No, he looks like CC-nim, though," and on the third gif I went, "Who is he?!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅜ(I don't really know about recent idols so I didn't know it was my first time seeing him...) I thought of a few very handsome idols [while looking at him]. He's handsome ㅜ

14. It's my first time seeing him but he kind of has an actor face

15. I saw the title and went, "My Jibam is also like that.." and it's actually a Kim Jibam post ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

16. In Golcha (I know this person is in Golcha too), I think there's someone who looks like this person...Who is it
∟ Bomin? Many people say that he and Bomin look alike
∟ Ooh, rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think they have that vibe a bit
∟ 


∟ Heol, can you tell me their names in order....
∟ Jaehyun, Bomin, Jibeom
∟ Thank you

17. Whoa...His eyes are seriously huge and he's handsome..

18. I thought he was Bomin. Awesome .. I'm glad they're in the same group because we can say that they look alike!!!!! He's handsome....

19. Whoa, it feels like his eyes are going to pop out and roll off

20. Whoa, he's really handsome. He doesn't even need any makeup.....

21. I was like, "Is this perhaps about our Jibeomi?" As expected. Our Soft Tiger has huge eyes

22. Whoa, that's awesome. If you asked me to open my eyes that wide, I think my bones would show

23. Ugh, I knew it
∟ They're like that because his eyes get swollen often. When they're not swollen, the size of his eyes is.. *shivers*


∟ I'm so jealous that he only uses one hand to put on and take out his lenses.. I use my two hands and I barely even open my eyes to put on and take my lenses outㅋㅋㅋㅋ

24. Whoa, he's really handsome...

25. I clicked this thinking of Jibeom and when it was actually about Jibeom....😇 He went on a diet and he totally became more handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠ

26. Whoa, his eyes are so big and pretty...

27. Crazy..
∟ No, but, the first gif is so funny. He bit the plastic so hard but it didn't tearㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Ah, I didn't know, I was looking at his faceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Soft Tiger is cute.....

28. He really looks like Bomin. Both of them are handsome

29. ˗ˋˏHeolˎˊ˗ I clicked thinking, "How wide are they even?" and it's real ..

30. Ah, I'm a fan of another group but the first gif, what should I say...He's like...um.. what should I say...His face is perfect

31. They're very wide. I'm jealous..

32. What the. Kim Jibam is still trendingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


An idol who's said to have eyes that are up to his temples in real life







Really...Kim Jibeom is crazy. The size of his eyes..I heard that people thought that his eyes were up to his temples when they saw him in real life...


and this is how he takes out his contacts

--

1. I knew it would be Jibeom❤

2. So cute when he pop! the contacts like that

3. As soon as I saw him in real life, I was shocked by how big his eyes were and how handsome he was

4. Hey, Kim Jibami,,, You're so cute,,,

5. I see this person a lot in the anon board these days

6. Kim Jibeumi's eyes are so big

7. In my opinion, this gif shows how the length of his eyes is just crazy


8. I think I look at that straw gif once a dayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm surprised every time I see it

9. Which group is Jibeom-nim from ?!! Does he promote with his real name?? He's so cute .,,,
∟ He's Golcha's Kim Jibeom,,,


∟ Heol, thank you for the gif.. So cute .,,🤭
∟ If you're interested in our Tiger, I recommend watching his KOMS Full Moon Prince video...
∟ Whoa, I'm gonna watch that immediately.... Still, I wonder what should I watch first ,,

10. Whoa, he's for real handsome.......

11. What the. This person is also a Human SNOW....

12. It's my first time seeing him.....Whoa, what's with this features

13. Our Frog ㅠㅠㅠ

14. Which group is he from?
∟ Golden Child!
∟ I'm gonna look him up right now

15. If I see Jibeom in real life, I think I won't see anything but his eyes...

16. Whoa, his eyes are really big and pretty...

17. He looks like an actor in the 2nd and 3rd gifs

18. He's pretty. How old is he?! He looks young
∟ He's a 99liner. 23 years old!!
∟ Eh, he's the same aged as me........... I love that

19. Does he have monolids??????
∟ His eyes are so big and beautiful

20. My goal is to get everyone to know that Jibeom is handsome...It's a waste that only we know this faceㅠ


21. Whoa, it's my first time seeing such obvious and pretty mismatched eyes..Awesome..

22. He wore glasses because he said he had a sty but the size of his eyes didn't look like he had a sty...

23. I'm so happy to see Jibeom in popular posts every dawn these daysㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope our pretty Jibeom is happy too ㅠㅠㅠ

24. Heol, was it on Dream Con? I saw Golcha's stage there and saw this person and I was like, "Whoa, there's someone this handsome," and I couldn't believe that he was my age......I was like, "He's not an oppa?"......Sigh.....Well, if he's handsome, he's an oppa...
∟ He's a fast 99liner, so it is right that he's an oppa.
∟ Right. I was born in October, I looked him up and he was born in February. Then he's an oppa, right right

25. Is this when he had a sty.....

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment