Monday, March 8, 2021

, , , , , , , , , ,

What Sports Concept Do You Want Golcha to Do Next?

Honestly, I think the boy group that's the most serious about sports concept is them





Let's go for tennis this time

--

1. Give us fencing too

2. Please wear everything uniform.......

3. Give us rugby too

4. I'll wait for dobok too... (t/n: uniforms for martial arts like Taekwondo, Judo, Hapkido, etc.)

5. Golcha's sports concept is the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. I'll also....wait for dokbo....

7. Soccer, fencing, rugby, do it all

8. Sporty Child.... Please wear all the uniforms...

9. Let's also do soccer

10. But then again, they suit all of it..

11. I love this kind of concept ㅠㅠ

12. Whoa, the last picture really suits them

13. I'm a fan of another group but just by seeing the title, [I knew it'd be] Golchaㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment