Wednesday, March 10, 2021

,

Goldenness Try to Clear TAG's Name, Netizens in Support of Him

A post about Golden Child's TAG


I think this will be a long post, but I don't know where I should write this, so I'm posting it to Pann.
I'm also only a fan and don't know everything about Youngtaek, but there are so many narrow-minded people who judged him, so I'm writing this post to give Youngtaek strength, even just a little bit.
I'm not good at writing, so I'm sure there are things that will lack here, but please view this well.

After that video call fansign, the identifier "Fan Hater" was attached to Golden Child's TAG.
Of course, if you only watch that fansign video, you might think that
But the actions that Youngtaek has shown to fans (including before that video) are very far from the word "Fan Hater"
It hurts me that many people judged everything about Youngtaek after only watching that video when the front and back contents were cut and the fan's voice wasn't even there.

I am attaching some video call fan accounts, V Live screenshots, and the messages that Youngtaek sent to fans (it's from Pocketdols-a platform similar to Bubble) below.

Video call fan account from Pump It Up era

Video call fan account from ONE era, before Pump It Up

Video call fan account from the recent era


His V Lives in the past year

Even just writing this kind of post, I'm being careful because I'm worried that it would do him harm by bringing [the problem] up again.
However, I hope that it would clear any misunderstanding regarding Youngtaek, even just with one person.
Of course, the Youngtaek that I know is only a fragment [of his real self], but at least, the Youngtaek that I've seen works hard in monitoring [his performance] and constantly tries to grow, and he's a warm person who knows how to express himself to fans freely.
He's getting all kinds of curses and disses on community sites, Youtube, and there are even comments mocking him on V Live, but he still tries to constantly communicate there for his fans.
I won't be able to turn everyone's views, but just a few is fine, so I hope there will be a good change.
(If this is a problem, I'll delete it right away)


(Edit)--------------------
While writing this post, I was contemplating a thousand times, worried whether this will get him mocked and I will just bring this issue up for no reason and that I will get cursed at, and I wrote this while shaking, but it seems like many people recognize that Youngtaek is a good person, so thank you very much.
I would appreciate it if you spread this post everywhere.


(Hi, Taekvelies. It's Youngtaek!
We've gotten a bit busier these days thanks to you, so I wanted to contact you one by one, but I can't do that, so I feel really apologetic ㅜㅜ
Still, I read everything, every word that you sent me, and it gives me strength!!
Thank you always and if you have anything you're curious about, please contact me anytime!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! Beloved Goldenness, good job today as well and good night♡
From: Youngtaek)


(Goldenness, I miss you so much.
I'm rewatching the concert videos and I miss Goldenness who cheer for me while waving your Runebong in front of me so bad ..
How long has it been since we've seen each other ... We couldn't see each other after Without You's first broadcast ㅠ
I just want this painful period to be over and meet you as soon as possible
I'm so looking forward to this concert too, but it really upsets me that Goldenness won't be in front of me. I want to do a concert where I can hear Goldenness' cheers ㅠ But still, the happiness when we meet again will double as much as we didn't see each other for a long time ㅎㅎ Optimism will win. Let's go, let's go)


(I'll dance [for you] a lot from now on❤️️
I'm okay now, so I'll dance very hard for my Ness.
Thanks for watching today, and we'll see each other soon, so wait just a bit!!)



(I'm so thankful that I was of course with my Ness in 2020 and it was a precious year!!
It was so upsetting and sad that I couldn't do anything that was a given in 2020, but I felt it in my bones how precious those things were, so I think it was a year where I learned a lot of things.
I thought that I would surely meet Goldenness when we make a comeback but we can't meet [now], and how precious Goldenness' cheers were when we performed... I think it was a year where I felt appreciative of those things!!!
This year... rather than surely thinking that I will meet everyone, I'm more and more thankful of the moment where I met Goldenness ... When the situation gets better, I'll think of each day as valuable and precious [days]!!
Thank you so much for this year. How upset was I that I didn't have Goldenness, whom I thought was [something] sure ..
This year.. I'll gratefully live each day while waiting for the day that I can meet everyone, who's like a present to me and not a given! Happy New Year, and I'm going to make unforgettable memories with Goldenness this year too.
I love you)


(My Ness~~ Did you have a good day today too~~?
I performed very happily today too thanks to our fans!! Although we couldn't personally see each other, I still feel like a million Goldenness were with me!
Fighting for the comeback week!! Everyone, please cheer for us with your Runebong in front of your TV~! I love you today too❤️️)




(Yeah~~ There are so many happy things yesterday and today, so while enjoying that joy, I realized that the time is up! I have a mountain of things I want to say, though..ㅎㅎ I also have things I want to say to everyone after personally meeting you~ but I'm really happy today, and rather than heavy talks, I want to talk about joyful and happy things, as happy as this day is! Actually, happy moments pass by in the blink of an eye, so there are so many cases where I couldn't enjoy them before they ended.. Like today ㅋㅋI think I'll be so happy if I could spend this time that's like a dream with everyone, but that would be my greed, right? Actually, it's sad to let go of today...  ㅎ I usually like the word "Dream" a lot, and my dream came true today and I'm so happy to think that I'll dream of a new dream.
Thank you for leaving happiness in a moment that won't come back again in my life.
Just ... I think that, "So a day this good comes too as I live!" We all want to go to a very high place, so us slowly going up from a very low place ...Wow~~ My Ness are so cool ㅎㅎ Ah~ Golcha were cool too today! Everyone!! I'm not content because I'm happy, but I'm happy because I'm content ㅎㅎ
Heuheu heuheu Let's grow together, my Ness. Let's grow like us!! Weren't these lyrics written for this moment right here?
Anyway! My Ness too, dream of good dreams. Even if that dream is stupid or unrealistic, to dream is in itself a wonderful thing! I'll also be like that.
See you tomorrow. For our trial and error today too ... let's sleep!! Good night, mines ❤️️

Everyone ... where are you..?

Hihi please vote for us today too, Ness❤️️

My Ness are so cool
I feel happier today than yesterday ㅎㅎ
We've grown this much, everyone
We've grown to the point that we're competing for first place !!
Don't be sad ㅎㅎ Let's grow together in the future too

Wow~~ We were also nominated on a public network today thanks to Ness. What is this~??
Thank you so much!! Even if we don't win #1, as long as I have Ness❤️️
Because I'd be even sadder if we had won without Ness .. ㅎㅎ)


(Youngtaek who said that he wants to fill fans with only happy memories while liking Golden Child even when [the fans] ended up liking another idol while liking Golden Child. I hope Taekie's heart has been conveyed to all Ness)


(TAG: Hi, noona. Are you in Seoul?
Fan: Noㅠㅠ I'll definitely go this week.ㅠㅠ
TAG: What if you can't come again..? (pouts
Fan: It's a business trip this time!
TAG: Then, are you going to eat regular stew?
Fan: Of course! It's Youngtaek's recommendation!
TAG: Then send me a proof shot!

Taekie who remembers me talking about going to Seoul 2 weeks agoㅠㅠ)


(Fan: Oppa~ I'm a Taiwan Ness
TAG: Oh! I love you~ (in Chinese)
Fan: Oh~ Don't be like that
TAG: Why~
Fan: Ah~ I'm so shy
TAG: I love you~ Do you love me? (in Chinese)
Fan: I love you! I love you too (in Chinese))

--


[+195 | -14] I'm a fan of another group, but honestly, when I see how he's picked on on Pann, my heart f*cking hurts. When a Golcha post or a TAG post is uploaded, people are like, "It's time!" and drag, swear, and diss him;; The full version of the fansign video call that was the issue wasn't even released and only that part was uploaded, and only watching that without the front and back parts is also.. And when he injured his ankle, it wasn't even him who said that it was because of fans but his agency said that bullshit, so why are you being like this to him? The people who leave f*cking comments like that look like they lack a lot. He must've been upset by his injury, but why couldn't these people get enough of targeting him and not get tired of coming in and leaving useless comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ People don't know how to stop. You'll come to your senses when your bank account is empty from being sued for swearing anonymously. Please, think before you speak and think again before you leave a comment
Ah, also, please go worry about your future in the time that you take to write those comments
Because your future looks f*cking bleak^^ When I see TAG's treatment to fans or his Podol? messages, I think he's brimming with love for fans, even more than the other members, so I praise him so much for that~ I'll support him hard!!!
∟ [+20 | -0] I'm the author of this post and I cried reading this comment,, Thank you so much. I'm so thankful that even just one person know this and I thank you again
∟ [+21 | -0] Seriously, in the midst of all this, I think the people who downvote don't have a lot of thoughts.. You coming all the way here to downvote is still considered an interest ^ㅗ^

[+165 | -15] I can't forget the people who mocked him when he injured his leg.. If you're gonna curse, just curse and be done with it. You ridiculed him for months and even turned his injury into a laughing stock... Those people won't view the videos in the links, but I hope it will be known even for a little bit like this
∟ [+27 | -0] Moreover, it was the agency who released a weird statement and TAG was apologizing for worrying fans, but the one that weirdly spread was that he blamed fans. It's ridiculous;

[+153 | -12] The people who mock and swear at him day in and day out won't have any interest in knowing what kind of person he really is, but the people who saw the comments dissing him or picking on him will see this. You can't judge and brand him based on a short video that wasn't even 30 seconds long and wasn't even the original video. I think I can know even a little bit about how this guy spent his time with his fans based on the things that OP posted. These things may also be small pieces, but these are much older instances than the one that people are mocking him over, and it's the side of him that he's solidly built, so I think it'd be good to set aside the blind mockeries and attacks for a while, look at these yourself and think about it.

[+119 | -1] If he was really a fan hater, other problematic stuff about him would've blown up when that thing blew up. You would know that when you've become a long-time idol fan, though? That things would come out from fans who have been holding it in the moment something blows up?! But that wasn't the case for him. Because he's not a fan hater and he's good to his fans. He tries to reply to every messages his fans send him on Podol, he keeps uploading selcas, writing long letters, and for his day job, he's always worked hard in it. He once went on V Live because he said he wanted to make a song with his fans. What can I do when you've formed a bias because of that video, but please stop with the mockery and attacks that went too far. Also, guys, it seems like they confidently leave comments on Youtube with their unnie/oppa as their profile picture.

[+95 | -1] The hilarious thing is that, there are so many controversies that are much worse than that all over idol world, but it's f*cking funny how they baby their oppas when scandals about them blow up and become colder than anyone toward other people's babies. I'm telling you, normal people who watch that video will be like, "Why is he like that? He should be careful," don't memorize it to mind and just criticize him once, but when I see the people who memorize the issue, they're more tolerant than other people when it's about their bias but they mock other people's bias if even just a little something blows up. They're such hypocrites

[+93 | -0] When that video first became an issue, it became his search result on Twitter and I saw another vidcall video that a different fan posted. In the video, he was like in those videos in the links, it was of him treating his fans well. But the person who had the original video said that they were gonna upload it but then I heard that they ran off? But I still don't have no idea why he got sworn at. Even though I'm a fan of another group, people who don't believe won't believe it, right? But as someone who also stans idols, I really just pity him

[+86 | -1] But isn't it a fact that there were so many comments that went too far? ㅋㅋ You can just click Back if you hate it, but there were really so many comments that crossed the line.. Not only here but they also edited his pictures and mocked him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They don't know how to be moderate...

[+79 | -1] I'm a fan of another group and I can prove it, but I was really dumbfounded when I saw them picking on everything about him, from his performances that he'd been doing, skills, face, his injured leg. He was ostracized because of that short clip. I first knew of Golden Child because they're close to my bias group. I'll support them. Let's fighting together ㅠㅠ

[+69 | -0] Lots of comments are asking why he did that then. Nobody knows. Honestly, the voice of the fan was muted and they said they were going to release the original video but they deactivated their account and ran away. Moreover, that video was a tip-off by a hate account and they disappeared. The video only revealed 30 seconds off of a 1 minute 30 second conversation and they said that they spent 2 million? a million won for that fansign and [fans] pointed out that Golcha's fansign cut wasn't that high so they said something that didn't match, saying that 1 million won wasn't for the fansign but the money that they had spent while stanning them. At the time, they were promoting Pump It Up while recording and practicing for Burn It at the same time, and they were also filming their content, so for TAG to reply like that was also a bit, "Eh?". Moreover, the atmosphere in that fansign wasn't different from before based on other fan accounts. It was warm and nice. Even after the issue blew up, he didn't have any past words/actions or videos that shows him as a "fan hater" that came up, which means that he's a person who has no record of that kind [of action].. The video itself is undeniable, but the video that couldn't help but be doubted in various ways and the hater.. who victimized themselves disappeared, so we fans believe the side of him that he keeps showing us for 4 years. Honestly, even if that conversation was all true, [Youngtaek] has always been clumsy with his words, so he doesn't answer sensitive questions (not about spoilers) with wit and he would've just embarrassed the fan, but he didn't do any act of treason or anything that warrants him to be ridiculed and personally attacked like this for over half a year. I think the issue got bigger because he's always been someone who smiles with uneven eyes and with only one corner of his lips turn up. After this incident, fans were worried that he would lose his confidence or his desire would drop and he would get even more criticized, but he's a warm-hearted kid who puts those worries to shame by improving his skills and passion, danced so hard on every stage, personally replies to 12 fan mails every day [on Podol] and tells them that he loves them. He's been good to his fans ever since his debut.


[+65 | -2] Whoa, the media manipulation is no joke. If it wasn't for this post, I would've lived actually thinking that he was a male idol with a f*cking bad personality. People are scary
∟ [+13 | -0] Everybody is struggling to change people's minds, even just one personㅠㅠ Thank you so much for recognizing this!

[+64 | -0] People online who are angry about the recent school violence issues, you need to know that like the post says, the act of saying horrible things, ridiculing and attacking because of a brief video where the font and back contents are cut and he other party's voice isn't even there is also a form of slander (violence). It's really the worst thing that the people who are angry at others' school violence don't even know that they're also slandering

[+64 | -1] There are so many comments under his fancams that swear at him but are also like, "But he still works hard in performing;;" and it was really dumbfounding. No matter how big of an impact that video has, Golcha is still in the process of building up recognition for its members, so it feels like people just blindly conclude that he's a fan hater/lacks passion? I think it's a relief that this kind of post is uploaded, even now, and I hope a lot of people will know about this.

[+60 | -0] There was a time when the comments had gotten so bad that fans were shielding him, saying that he treats his fans well, and the replies were like, "Isn't that just an act?" There were people who left that kind of comment. Honestly speaking, how many people do you think is able to send a lot of messages every day to their fans? I also subscribe to him on Podol and he sends more messages than I do. I also attended some of their offline events and he's one of the members who is good at greeting, even to fans. If you've never experienced it, not even a little bit, I hope you won't mindlessly say things about him. Even when he injured his leg, it was a very heartbreaking occurrence among fans, but when I saw comments made by people ridiculing him, it seemed like they weren't people and my love for humanity just dropped

[+55 | -0] He went to find his fans by himself during a promotion period for 17 minutes because he said he just missed them. He boasted that he gained some weight but then blankly said that he lost it all, and my heart just sank so much. I could feel that he was having it so hard and suffering internally. Despite that, he asked [fans] not to hate him, said that it's fine not to be a fan forever but he wanted to only give happy memories to fans while they're still his fans, and I felt so sad and thankful. He spoke with such a sad face as if he was about to tear up throughout that video.. These are the screenshots I took off of someplace else. Do you want to say horrible things to this kind of kid?



[+50 | -0] We're not asking you to like him. Just don't come into other members' positive posts and ridicule him. The members were hurt a lot and although the member in question tried not to show that he was hurt, it was obvious that he was. He communicates with fans every day and replies to them one by one. He treats his fans very well, so every time I see posts like that, it upsets me because I'm afraid that he might see it and get hurt again. Just stop it.

[+49 | -0] When the Pump It Up promo ended, almost immediately they practiced the choreo for Burn It starting the following week and it was recorded in their video content, so then it was about them recording and preparing for the Burn It album while promoting Pump It Up, no? I think it was because he expressed his response in the wrong way because he was trying not to be obvious when asked about the private activity, but thinking about how he was sworn at and ridiculed for months, with people calling him a fan hater, considering his fans as below him, "Being an idol is easy," I feel so bitter. There's a chat platform called Podol, like Bubble, and even during promotion periods, he sent mass mails to fans almost every day and tries hard to reply 1:1 to fans. I'm really upset that an image was created for him with just a short video without knowing the details

[+47 | -0] Seriously..ㅠㅠㅠ Youngtaek was smiling so, so prettily when I saw the other videos from that day.. He said so many pretty wordsㅠㅠㅠ It was so hard for me.. to see people who don't even know him swearing and ridiculing him because of a 10-second video, but I wonder how Youngtaek would feelㅠㅠㅠThe person who did that video call.. they're guilty so they didn't even upload the full video.. and I heard that they asked him about a private schedule... I think it was really too severeㅠㅠㅠ Now it feels like the video is mentioned to mock and swear at himㅠㅠ When I saw that he even got sexual harassments directed at him it was really... ugh, it was so, so upsettingㅠㅠ He's absolutely not that kind of personㅠㅠㅠ

[+45 | -0] It's goosebumps-inducing that with only that video, they made up a nickname for him, sexually harassed him and ridiculed him, but I also got goosebumps when I saw people on community sites and SNS cackling at the way he sprained his ankle as if they were having fun with it and mocked him for it..

[+42 | -0] My friend is a family member of Golden Child member and when Golden Child keep getting ridiculed and sworn at, they said that it upsets [the family] and that they cried a lot because of it. They said they wanted to say something about the comments on Youtube and other videos but were worried that it'd make things worse [for Golcha] so they just pressed dislike ㅜㅜ

[+40 | -0] You may believe it or not, but I was a staff at a variety that Golden Child did about 3 years ago and TAG was a kid who worked so hard to the point that I felt sorry for him. I felt his kindness. He was also good at greeting people.. I don't know the details, but he was a good kid...(FYI, I'm much older than himㅠㅠ)

[+39 | -0] I'm a fan of another group but there were honestly so many comments that went, "Isn't this a bit severe?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI used to think that it was something worth criticizing him for, but now I just pity him; And I got goosebumps when I think that those people saying bad things could be my friendㅠ When I see people who are like that toward celebrities who made a wrong choice and pretend not to know without saying sorry, my love for humanity dropped ㅠㅠ I hope these people will later read their own comments and feel shame...

[+38 | -0] In one Golcha content, they changed their TV and they were installing it, so they looked up their teaser that was released that day and TAG immediately was there [in the related search]..Really fortunately, only 5 keywords were seen so it was a relief, but I was afraid that something like that video would be there so I actually watched it while covering my eyes... I don't even search enough for my idol but now I hate looking up Golcha, and honestly speaking, at first I reported and changed accounts and reported again, but I've given up nowadays. What's the point of fans, me included, reporting them? A lot of people watch the weird edited Youtube videos made by weird accounts and mess up the search results... Even if we can indeed ignore __ search results, I wonder how the members or their family members, especially that member's family would feel if they saw it. I'm leaving a comment here while fighting back tears after reading this post and the comments.. Please don't ridicule him anymore. Seriously, even to criticize his mistake, I hope you'll now stop editing pictures of him using his face, hair, legs, his body parts to be ridiculed...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


A post about Golden Child's TAG

(Same content)

--

1. There are so many mockeries that cross the line here and there

2. I'm someone who likes their songs, so I saw that video... but honestly, I didn't know what the problem was. If there was a real problem, the fans would take that chance to reveal more things about him but I didn't see that happening, soㅋㅋ I know that the group is slowly rising, so I guess it was something to stop them

3. I think that fan is on The Qoo too. What question was it? Did you say that the voice wasn't working? The front and back situations are unknown, so everybody can't help but speculate...... Of course, that part is only one part of it but still, non-fans only see that part, so... Fans and the idol too, cheer up
∟ 222 I heard the full video was never released

4. The original poster said that they were gonna upload the full video but then they disappeared so I thought it was over, but the hate comments are f*cking crazy

5. There are also people who don't care that much about that video, like me.. Cheer up!!! ㅠㅠ

6. He's been constantly and always good to his fans, so I thought it was enough that only his fans knew that, so I just hope that people won't ridicule him too far ㅠㅠ It hurts my heart to see people ridiculing him for no reason out of the blue and even going to his fancams and being sarcastic ㅠㅠ

7. I'm a fan of another group, but how did it even come to this... The day will come where your sincere hard work will be more recognized

8. My idol was also ridiculed for no reason so I feel youㅠㅠ But this too shall pass and everything will be okay. He'll have people who become fans of him if he keeps promoting well like this, so don't worry about it too muchㅠㅠ

10. They said they'd release the full video but then they deleted their account so that's really.. Fans and TAG, I hope you guys will cheer up

11. I have good feelings for them. Taek and fans, cheer up

12. I support Golden Child's TAG!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment