Saturday, March 6, 2021

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child's Rising Status as a Comedy Group

The funniest boy groups in my opinion

(Golden Child comments only.
The first 2 pages based on upvotes were almost all mentioning Golcha ✌️)

Like BTOB, Seventeen, SF9

Who's yours?

--


[+154 | -11] In my opinion, Golden Child's Lee Jangjun... I think his characteristics are unrivaled in the idol world. I seriously had good feelings for Golcha because of Lee Jangjun and I'm becoming a Goldenness these daysㅠ The other kids are funny and look handsome too so I started [stanning]ㅠㅠ I saved this gif even before I thought of stanning them


∟ [+33 | -0] I'm a fan of another group but I really acknowledge himㅋㅋㅋDoesn't he have some solo stuff on Dingo?? I cried watching that because he was too funny
∟ [+29 | -0] You have to be born with it to be funny. He was born with it but he also works hard at being funny
∟ [+23 | -0] Lee Jangjun is witty too. He's so fun because he even works hardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ [+7 | -0] Lots of people only think of Lee Jangjun when it comes to funny Golcha but for me, Kim Jibeom is seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck.ing hilarious. Anyway, if you watch Golcha videos, Kim Jibeom is funny too. Just, they're all funny. What a super funny group
∟ [+8 | -0] So he's the "He's a baby but he looks super annoying" in the list of idols who look like they'd be hard to handle growing upㅋㅋㅋㅋI just saw his picture when he was little but apparently he's still a jokester as an adult. He's cute
∟ [+4 | -0] How does he fall like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny
∟ [+8 | -0] I'm here because I exactly thought of Lee Jangjun. I watched Jang Star while browsing Youtube and he's a wacky guy that's out of this worldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've seen a lot of funny male idols but he's funny in kind of a different way. He's not funny for an idol, he's just a natural-born variety person and honestly, it feels like the comedy industry lost [a comedian] to the idol worldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ [+11 | -0] I agreeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI swear I'm a fan of another group but the variety shows that Jangjun appears in..and I'm at least seriously thinking of whether I should subscribe to him on Pocketdols. He's seriously the real deal.....As someone who's been in the idol world for 9 years, this is my first time seeing someone with this kind of characteristics ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ [+3 | -0] I'm a fan of another group but this person is really so funny so I find him so likeable these daysㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's funny and cheerful, but he doesn't cross the line.... So I really, really like him.........

[+106 | -8] Golcha ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They have 10 wackos. They're super noisy

[+70 | -0] Golcha


[+66 | -0] Golcha. I became a fan because Lee Jangjun was funny, but Kim Jibeom's gag type is even funnier ㅋㅋㅋ

[+64 | -1] Golcha


[+62 | -0] I have 2 biases. Infinite and Golden Child are both funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+62 | -0] Infinite and Golden Child are f*cking hilariousㅋㅋ꙼̈ㅋ̆̎ㅋ̊̈ㅋ̌̈ㅋ̄̈ㅋ̐̈ㅋ̑̈ㅋ̆̈ㅋ̤̫ㅋ̤̮ㅋ̤̻

[+60 | -0] Golden Child .. Antidepressant = Golden Child


∟ [+4 | -0] I thought Choi Bomin was Lee Jangjun for a momentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ [+9 | -0] Choi Bomin is also EoJyaeGol...
∟ [+11 | -0] This photo has a title. "The point of view of a cockroach from the sewer"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+55 | -0] I watch a lot of idol contents and Seventeen, The Boyz, and Golcha are funny so I watch their stuff often. They play well among themselvesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+54 | -0] Golcha's Jangjun? He's so funny these days ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+54 | -1] F*ck, Golden ChildㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋThe funny thing is that other than Lee Jangjun, the members themselves don't think that they're funny
∟ [+2 | -0] Rightㅋㅋㅋㅋ They don't know that they're funny

[+53 | -0] Jangjunie ...


[+47 | -0] Lee Jangjun is the real deal! Trust me and just watch Jang Star


[+44 | -0] It's obviously Jang Star. I was just gonna watch 1 episode... but I found another bias?

[+43 | -0] Golcha and SF9

[+43 | -0] 10 EoJyaeGols Golden Child are always fresh and so funnyㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jangjun is the most well-known, but their hidden comedian is Kim Jibeomㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+41 | -0] I'm on the verge of stanning Golcha and they're f*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋTheir team atmosphere is the best

[+39 | -0] Golcha's ARA TV karaoke was f*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Go watch it, everyoneㅜㅜ I'm all tired just watching the video

[+38 | -0] Sloppy Child Kim Jibeom for real. When everyone is shouting Lee Jangjun, I shout, "Kim Jibeom!"


[+37 | -0] I came here to write Lee Jangjun but he's already the top commentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+35 | -0] For me it's SF9, BTOB, and Golcha

[+34 | -0] Even as a fan, the teams that are neatly funny and the members aren't awkward are Shinhwa, SuJu, BTOB, Golcha, and Girl's Day. They're funny ㅋㅋㅋ

[+32 | -0] Golcha for me these days ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+32 | -0] Who here has watched Golden Child's Dingo Mafia Dance? I like mafia game so I watched that ㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's f*cking hilarious. I had a bit of a prejudice that if [people] can't play mafia well then they're not funny, but the whole group is bad at it and it's so funny ㅠ

[+30 | -0] Golcha!


[+29 | -0] Golcha ..... You can see them as 10 handsome wackos. EoJyaeGol

[+28 | -0] I came here to write Golcha, though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWow, as expected of Golcha

[+28 | -0] Golcha's April Fools V Live was so funnyㅋㅋ

[+28 | -1] Please watch Golcha's Dingo Mafia Danceㅜ They're really bad at playing it so that's even funnier...

[+23 | -1] Well, Golcha is indeed very funny

[+18 | -1] Golchaㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're so noisy and.. hilarious
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment