Tuesday, March 2, 2021

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Good Things Have to Be Shared

Screaming, "Personally, Golcha's Jibeom is the most legendary today among all the promotions he's done so far.."





--

1. YaeBwatNeoJal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Sigh... He's really Beom-crazy..

3. Sigh, handsome Soft Tiger

4. I acknowledge YaeBwatNeoJal

5. Pure Tiger....😭

6. He's YaeBwatNeoJal for real...He's so handsome that it makes me angry....

7. He's so pretty and handsomeㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. I screamed out loud at the opening and ending...

9. Ah, I'm angry... Why is he so handsome


I heard that you should share good things


Cutie face, standard handsome face, charming beauty, they have it all
They can do bright and dark concept, this and that like chameleons



Let's stan Golden Child. Let's be Goldenness




The sooner you pick this choice with no regret, the better. Let's stan Golcha. Let's be Goldenness together


--


[+25 | -0] Let's be Goldenness


[+24 | -0] Gather round~ Let's be Goldenness. You won't regret it. It's funny every day and you'll feel proud every day, seriously

[+23 | -0] Noã…‹ã…‹ã…‹I'm also a Goldenness but Goldenness' promoting them is so cuteã… ã… ã…  Just "Be a Goldenness" all of a suddenã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ But it doesn't hurt to listen to this!!


[+16 | -0] The later you do it, the sadder you'll be because you'll miss the kids' peaks and commemoration days for some special days~~~(A Ness who missed the Namsan Day, Sincheon Day, Future and Past Day, etc.)


[+13 | -0] I love you guysㅜㅜ


[+12 | -0] This is a gif but it's noisy..


[+10 | -0] My kids are so prettyã… ã… 


[+9 | -0] Whoa, they're even more handsome these days ã… ã… ã… ã… I did a great job becoming a Goldenness, even if I just became one now ã… ã… ã… ã… Everyone, stan Golcha!!!!!!!!!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment