Tuesday, March 23, 2021

,

Y's Crazy Gap Proves He's the Representative of EoJyaeGol

An idol with a crazy gap



Normally on V Live





He's the second oldest in the team but he's really goofyㅋㅋㅋ

He becomes a different person when he's doing his day job





BUT. it's a different feeling when he's doing a bright concept..


Golden Child's Y (Choi Sungyoon)

In Golcha, Lee Jangjun's gap is also big, but I think Choi Sungyoon's is also awesome.

--


[+45 | -0] Ah, I love you, my Soft Rabbit


[+42 | -0] Whoa, what the, he's so handsome .. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+41 | -0] This person's aura on stage is crazy...ㅠㅠㅠㅜ


[+33 | -0] I thought he was a tough person when I saw him on stage, but the more I get to know him, the more he becomes Choi Kind Sungyoon ㅜㅜㅜ


[+30 | -0] When I was having a bit of interest in them, fans said that [Y] was an attention seeking introvert and I didn't believe it, but I saw some stuff and it was real. I thought Jangjun was the only funny one but Y is also hilariousㅋㅈㅋㅋㄱ Personally, I think he's the representative member of EoJyaeGol

[+28 | -0] Kim Sungyoon-ssi, what can't you do?


[+27 | -0] I don't know how to unlove Choi Sungyoon..


[+25 | -0] Choi Sungyoon is the best!


[+23 | -0] Cute Choi Sungyoon


[+22 | -0] He loves taking care of his dongsaengs



[+22 | -0] The second oldest doing his day job is crazy charming.


[+20 | -0] Please give me a senior like that in real life ..


[+16 | -0] He's the nephew of my acquaintance. I support him a lot! He's a kind person

[+16 | -0] Choi Y is also cute when he's warming up his throat ~~~


[+13 | -0] I thought he was handsome when I saw him on RTK, and I found him good at singing too

[+10 | -0] Our Y Rabbit is a member who's so very kind to his members and fans, but when he was a trainee, he was the disciplinarian.....Now, I can't even imagine him being like that......

[+8 | -0] He's really,, even as a muggle, I think his gap is crazy
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment