Sunday, June 7, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Discourse on Golden Child's Visual and Humor

I got curious after reading the post below. Who does Goldies think Golcha's visual is??


Of course, all of them are visuals, but whose face fits your personal preference the most!!




For me, it's Choi Sungyoon!!

--

1. Youngtaekie

2. Can't choose

3. If I really had to choose, Kim Jibeom

4. For me, Jibeom and Youngtaek
∟ Ah, Bomin too..
∟ Ah, but, I became a fan after seeing Hong Joochan's face so actually, Joochan as well. But Jaehyun is also handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. How do I choose this,,, If I really had to choose, it's Daeyeol-jji these daysㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


6. If I had to pick only one, the face that is my taste is Bong Jaehyun's

7. Sigh...This is so hard, but.....Choi Sungyoon, Hong Joochan
∟ Ah, but, my taste is Lee Jangjun and Bae Seungmin and Kim Donghyun's good looks are the best these days....

8. Bomin Jibeom !!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Jangjunie
∟ Because I looked at his face once and became a fan

10. Kim Donghyun-ssi who shakes my heart in various directions these days...


∟ But of course, all 10 of them are such visualsㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ You really can boast about their visuals until you die

11. Bomin, but my preference is Jibeom
∟ But honestly, I can't decide on their visual. Everyone is handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠCriesㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm surprised every time

12. My original taste is Kim Jibeum

13. My visual pick is Son Youngtaek



14. For me... Choi Sungyoon. My taste is all changed... He didn't use to be my taste but then he became almost my ideal type..
∟ If it's just visual pick, it's Jibeom!!

15. For me.. Joochan

16. Choi Bomin, Choi Sungyoon

17. How do I choose this? For me, Kim Jibeom and Lee Daeyeol

18. My preference is Joochan, but Youngtaek and Bomin are also my visual picks

19. If it's visual, it's Son Youngtaek

20. Whoa, I can't choose..I'm the author of the post below and it's really divided by a lot
∟ (OP) I saw that post and became curious so I wrote this post. It's really dividedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Golcha's visuals are divided according to preference, but I think their funny personality will also be divided


For me, the funniest is Kim Jibeom, but what about other Kkaebis (Goldenness on Instiz Anon)? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSometimes Hong Joochan is so funny to me too....

--

1. Me too, if the funny personality for unofficial appearance is Kim Jibeum ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Kim Jibeom for me
∟ Jibeom is funny even just being stillㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Still Lee Jangjun for meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Ah, but, Choi Sungyoon is freaking funny too sometimesㅠ
∟ My laugh button is Choi Sungyoon mispronouncing words and him sulking

5. Lee Jangjun is honestly the winner. But Hong Joochan is no joke. Kim Jibeom is funny without even trying

6. Kim Jibeom for me tooㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋ

7. Broadcast: Lee Jangjun - V App/self content: Kim Jibeom. Choi Sungyoon sometimes

8. It's still Lee Jangjun for meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Jangjun is also funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, all of them are Funny Child ㅠㅠ

9. Hong Joochan.........퓨ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. Official appearance: Lee Jangjun / Unofficial appearance: Kim Jibeom / Dining table appearance: Hong Joochan
∟ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThis
∟ What's dining table appearanceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment