Wednesday, June 3, 2020

, ,

People Discover TAG and Jibeom's Handsomeness

Getting to know the freaking handsome guys that I didn't know while watching RTK

(Golden Child parts only)

No, why hasn't anyone told me that these people are handsome?


Golden Child's TAG



I didn't know anyone but Choi Bomin and Lee Jangjun-nim from Golcha too, but why is this person this handsome? When I first saw him, I thought he was rapper who was in charge of being the visual, but I was shocked that he was good at modern dance too.

Golden Child's Jibeom



When he did the first part of 'T.O.P.'? I thought he looked a bit like BTS' Jin, but the more I saw him, I think he's handsome in a different way. I think he also looks a bit like his bandmate Choi Bomin.

--


[+70 | -4] Son Youngtaek, Kim Jibeom... They're really the hidden visuals. No, they're not hidden, but, anyway... I hope many people can know about them...


[+58 | -2] I personally think that Golcha has a lot of visuals. Bomin is handsome too, Jangjun, Y, and blond Jaehyun as well

[+44 | -2] Seriously, Son Youngtaek and Kim Jibeom, please spread the knowledge about this combinationㅜㅜ The combination of their faces are for real, no joke


[+36 | -1] Youngtake's aura changes according to his styling


[+35 | -0] In Golcha, Kim Jibeom, Son Youngtaek, Lee Jangjun, and Choi Bomin are f*cking handsome

[+29 | -0] Ah, but, Jibeom is handsome for real. I think a lot of people are starting to know that he's handsome ever since KOMS, so I'm happy


[+23 | -2] My Golcha visual picks...


[+21 | -0] My eyes keep going to Golcha. The first reason is that I watched their stage and handsome kids kept appearing. I thought, "Ah, he's the visual," but I think I thought that for 4-5 times. I didn't know that I was this fickle

[+18 | -1] Isn't Golcha's Seungmin handsome too..? I thought he was totally the adorable type when he first debuted, but he's for real handsome after his hair grew

[+18 | -0] I thought Lee Jangjun was just a funny person, but I'm surprised because he's handsome. Hyunjae is also handsome. Yeo Hwanwoong too....

[+17 | -0] Please look at our Jangjun's face that is buried under his comical personality...


[+16 | -0] Golcha's Joochan is also good-looking

[+16 | -0] Please know about Bong Jaehyun. He's f*cking handsome


[+14 | -0] Jaehyunie... He cut his hair short but he's also a visual memberㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please look at our Jaehyun who even has a cute surname, Bongㅠㅠㅠ


∟ [+1 | -0] But he's still pretty even with short hairㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+14 | -0] As expected, I think we have the same good eye for people. I didn't know Pentagon's Yeo One and Golcha's TAG and Jibeom that well but I thought they were handsome. Other than The Boyz's Bermuda Line, Sunwoo is also handsome

[+13 | -0] Jangjun is known by people because of his funny personality but he's also handsome ㅠ

[+13 | -0] Seriously, people, please know that Kim Jibeom is f*cking handsome. KOMS' Full Moon Prince, AeBwatNeoJal...


∟ [+3 | -0] Crazy. There's a male idol who's this handsome???

[+10 | -0] They're not well-known, but Golcha has many visual members


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment