Monday, June 8, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child Releases [Take A Leap] Comeback Trailer

Golden Child [Take A Leap] Comeback Trailer



--

1. Heol, it's out

2. It's a comebackㅠㅜㅠㅜ

3. My idol is coming backㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. Ah, crazy, I love you

5. The teaser, heol... Are they finding themselves? Are they destroying themselves..?

6. Oh, it's a stronger vibe than I thought!!

7. HoolㄹㄹㄹㄹㄹㄹㄹㄹI'm looking forward to it

8. Oh, I guess Golcha is coming out with an intense concept

9. Whoa, my first comeback after becoming a fan

10. I really support them. They're a group that I wish would become popular

11. When is the 23rd comingㅠㅠㅠ

12. Oh yeah, a comeback!!! I was waiting for Golcha ㅠ

13. A delicate quality..

14. I hope 23 will come quicklyㅠㅠㅠ

15. They're finally coming back ㅠㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment