Tuesday, June 23, 2020

,

Fall in Love at First Sight With Daeyeol

Who is this male idol??? I saw him on Twitter and was immediately hooked. Please promote him to me

(Check source for more gifs)


He's awesome. I just happened to see him. Fans of this guy, please come quickly and promote him to me!!!!!!!

--

1. It's Daeyeolie
∟ That's our Dael-jji



2. Isn't that Daeyeol?

3. That's Our Young Master
∟ Our Young Master Daeyeol...

4. Oing!!????
∟ What the, I didn't think that it would be my kid. It's Daeyeol-jji???
∟ Look at Dael-jji who's cute, kind, and has everything...


∟ Lee Daeyeol..... He's an oppa but he's like a baby.... He's cute and he's totally a kind oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's seriously a true kind person ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our big oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


∟ He's so cute and handsome in today's Twitter Blueroom so watch that too..... https://twitter.com/goldenchild/status/1275035641256964096?s=21


∟ (OP) Thanks, thanks....He's so...my style for a thousand years...

5. He's our big oppa



6. Heol, that's Lee Daeyeol, no
∟ Our big oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠ


∟ OP, thank you. Thanks to you, I saved his gifs

7. What the, that's our big oppa!!!
∟ Our big oppa is adorable, isn't he


∟ Wanna see more of our Dael-jji's kind gaze?





∟ (OP) Ah, what is this? I really love sensitive handsome guys...Can I...love him...?
∟ You can love him...❤️ Just don't grab him and run



8. Crazy. It's our big oppa
∟ 💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘


∟ (OP) Ho, his proportions are awesome...

9. Oh my. It's our oppa
∟ Aaaak our big oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠLee Daeyeol, 93, Golcha's leader, lead vocalist, lead dancer!!!!! Dael-jji, who's the standard for kindness!!!!! Our oppa with the awesome proportions!!!!!








∟ (OP) Oh my goodness. This is a 2nd generation chaebol attending his corporate succession party, no?

10. It's our Dael-jji!!!!!!!!

11. Heol, that's our big oppa!!!!!


∟ He's pretty with glasses too


∟ Dael-jji is the world's kindest, sweetest, and the bestㅜㅜㅜ


∟ (OP) Ah, this pic is so cute
∟ He's the leader of the team, but he's the youngest in his house, so he normally has a lot of aegyoㅠㅠㅠㅠ


∟ Let's stan the very skilled Dael-jji who's the leader, lead vocalist, lead dancer, Lee Sungyeol's younger brother, Lee Daeyeol and overtakes all the "lee"🙈🙈 Our big oppa who wanted to turn off his V Live and was apologetic because fans told him not to go so he said he wouldn't go and stayed for another 5 minutes. He's really the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


∟ (OP) Cute...Cute.....ㅡSob sob sob sob, the person sniveling there is adorable too....
∟ The friend who's sniveling is the youngest, Bominie❤❤ He's the MuBank MC🙈🙈


∟ (OP) Heok, this is A-Teen's Jooha, right? So Jooha is an idol...Golcha..I'm going to be sincere about them...

12. That's our big oppa who's the kindest in the worldddddd


∟ God of Proportions


∟ Ah, I'm saying he's the best~~~~


∟ (OP) What the? What's with his legs? What's with his height? My heart seriously becomes magnificent...

13.


∟ (OP) Ah, what is this? This is a puppy, right;

14. Heol, I clicked this but it's our big oppa ㅠㅠ I've never seen anyone as sweet as this oppa....

15. Heol, oh my, it's our big oppa?????
∟ ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅡㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ Our Dael-jji is a really kind and sweet personㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ If you fall for this person, there's no way out....Seriously....He's dangerously kind-hearted. I want to grab him and run several times throughout the day...
∟ I agree. Every day I want to marry him. But I have to hold it in because I need to watch the MV
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment