Tuesday, June 16, 2020

,

Bomin's Face Has Different Vibes in Every Picture?

Has Golcha's Bomin always looked like this???




Is it because of his makeup??? His vibe became different

--
(t/n: This post was originally titled "SF9's Bomin" because OP confused him with SF9, thus there are many comments from SF9 fans here)

1. Is it because of the glasses?????
∟ When he's not wearing he still looks like Bomin, so he becomes a little unfamiliar when he wears glassesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I'm here after getting a keyword (SF9) notification~ Bomin-nim is handsome|~~~

3. Bomin-nim is handsome~ This SF9 fan is just going to laugh and go~.~

4. Heol, this is my first time seeing a male idol being applied lipstick that dark, but it's really pretty

5. Sigh ㅠ I really like this picture. It really maximized Choi Bomin's playful cuteness

6. Whoa, that's a face that makes me want to immediately buy a lip tint

7. Our Bbomaengi's good looks are no joke, right~~~

∟ Choi Bomin is the best


8. I bought a lip tint after I saw that picture at that time...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Our Bbom is so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Every time I see him at Olive Young, I go, "Heok"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. The vibe of our Bomin's face is really diverse
∟ There's this handsome cold guy vibe

∟ A real baby vibe

∟ Refreshing vibe

∟ And also delicate beauty


∟ I'm just passing by but whoa, this is crazy......
∟ He's pretty, rightㅜㅠㅠㅠ


11. Sigh, Bomin-nim is so handsome and pretty...

12. He really suits thick lipstick

13. Bomin has different vibe in every picture ㅜㅜㅜㅜSigh, he's really handsome

14. He's really King God something something,,,


15. Ah, he's really awesome,,, I'm a muggle, but Bomin is so handsome, seriously ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



What face does Golcha's Bomin has?? Is it puppy?


I don't know, but anyway, he's handsome...

--

1. Bear face
∟ Polar bear
∟ (OP) Bear???? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's unexpected. Bear, okayㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋ

2. Polar bear face
∟ (OP) Polar bear..! That's very specific, though??
∟ Our baby... polar bear...


3. A baby polar bear face
∟ (OP) I think I kinda see it because you even put "baby". Baby polar bear..

4. Baby polar bear


∟ (OP) Ah, you're right^^ Baby polar bear. Hey, who's the person wearing that soft white fur fleece....Give him an award..
∟ Whoaang


∟ (OP) Is it him during his debut days?? I'm asking while watching RTK stages and he's so baby there???
∟ This is Bbomaengi 2 years go!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ A bear🐻❤️



5. Bear???? That's really unexpected. I thought he would be a fox
∟ (OP) I expected him to be a puppy... I was wrong
∟ Whoa, this is my first time hearing that he looks like a foxㅋㅋㅋDoes he look like a fox???
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment